Oppo A57 is one of the popular phones in the Oppo A series range. The Oppo A57 has some great reviews.
Here are the Oppo A57 features and specifications:
- The Oppo A57 is priced at 13,499.
- The Oppo A57 colour variants include black, gold and rose gold.
- This smartphone was released in December 2016.
- It sports a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280.
- It is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core processor.
- The dimensions of this phone in mm are 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.7 mm and weighs a convenient 147.00 grams.
- It has a battery capacity of 2900mAh with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset.
- This Oppo phone is equipped with a 3GB RAM and non-removable battery.
- The Oppo A57 memory is 32GB in the context of internal memory, which can be expanded to 256GB with a microSD memory card.
- Your Oppo a57 phone is an Android-based smartphone and requires Android 6.0 to function.
- Other Oppo A57 features include an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor and fingerprint sensor.
- This mobile phone sports a 13mp rear camera and a 16mp front camera – making it a hit among selfie enthusiasts.
- Additional camera features include phase detection autofocus and LED rear flash.
- The Oppo A57 mobile is well-appreciated for its great battery life, decent cameras and bright display.
- It can accommodate dual GSM SIM cards of the Nano-SIM type.
Let’s take a look at some of the Oppo A57 price and specifications in the following table.
|Oppo A57||Android 6.0||5.2 inch||32GB internal storage which is expandable||13 rear camera,
16mp front camera
|1.4GHz||720×1280 pixels||3GB RAM||13,499|
Oppo Electronics Corporation, also known as Oppo, is a well-known Chinese smartphone and consumer electronics company. It’s known for manufacturing and selling electronic devices like Blu-ray players and Android smartphones. Oppo was ranked 8th in the world as the best mobile phone brand in China in 2016. During 2001, this brand was registered for the first time in China and eventually took flight in 2004. The company has established itself in many parts of the world since its inception and made its mark in the global smartphone market. Oppo is based in Guangdong, China, and has launched a wide array of Android-powered smartphones. This brand primarily targets the mid-tier Android smartphone market niche.
The primary aim of this company is to manufacture innovative camera phones by pushing the boundaries of mobile photography technology. Their focus is not only on innovating main smartphone cameras but also on selfie cameras thereby accommodating the specific needs of all kinds of photographers. Introduction of cutting-edge features like Ultra HD, motorised rotating camera and extensive zoom capabilities is what provides this global brand with a competitive edge. These are some of the reasons why Oppo is a hit, particularly among youngsters.
Purchasing a phone can be difficult for people with an extremely tight budget. Thankfully, there is no need to adjust as there a plenty of options available for customers on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store – an online retailer selling smartphones at best possible rates. Get your Oppo A57 on EMI with easy, manageable monthly payments.
Applying for the Bajaj Finerv EMI card will help you avail exclusive offers like zero down payment, low-cost EMI and more. It’s basically a digital wallet loaded with money that can be used to purchase your Oppo A57. The extensive catalogue of smartphones available at our online store is bound to pleasantly surprise our customers. Plus, your smartphone will be delivered in 4hrs; thus, rendering the purchasing process lightning quick. Customers who shop here can be assured that the products will be 100% genuine and will be delivered by authorised retailers only. So, hurry and visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to buy your Oppo A57 today!
“Finserv Markets, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”