Chinese electronics maker OPPO has been consistently introducing game-changing Android smartphones to the Indian consumer. Let’s take a look at one of their most popular phones of the Oppo f-series– the OPPO F3.
OPPO F3 – A little history
The OPPO F3 mobile phone is an unabashed advertisement for the brand’s core demographic. The Oppo F3 phone has some great reviews. If you enjoy photography and sharing moments and memories on social media, this self-proclaimed ‘Selfie-Expert’ has a lot to offer!
Launched in 2017, this phone is a smaller version of the OPPO’s F3 Plus and carries much of the same features. What features does it offer? Is its price tag justified? Join us as we explore how it stacks up against other phones in the market.
OPPO F3 Features
1. Body Design
- The Oppo F3 Mobile Phone is just of the right size and weight. It sports a 5.5-inch touchscreen display and weighs in at just about 153 grams. Gold and rose gold are two beautiful OPPO F3 colours.
- The body is beautifully designed with subtly rounded edges and a back plate made of metal.
- It is equipped with a high-quality fingerprint sensor that can be trusted to quickly unlock the phone without much ado.
- At the top is a noise-cancelling microphone, while the bottom has the primary microphone along with a speaker, micro USB port and a headphone jack.
- The left side has the volume control buttons, while the right side has the power controls and SIM tray (Equipped to hold two nano SIM cards or one SIM and one 128 GB micro SD card)
- Since this is a standout feature, it deserves its own section! The front of the device sports two cameras (16 MP primary camera and an 8 MP secondary camera). It also has a 13 MP rear primary camera.
- The 8 MP camera has a 120-degree wide angle lens that helps you effortlessly capture stunning group selfies.
- With its range of features like Expert Mode, Time Lapse, Panorama, Double Exposure and so much more, it is a photographer’s delight!
3. Hardware and Performance
- It houses a 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T Octa-core processor with a 4 GB RAM. While it does not have the high billing of a Snapdragon, the processor is powerful enough to cater to the phone’s inherent strengths.
- The internal OPPO F3 memory is at 64 GB and can be increased by another 128 GB, with the external MicroSD.
- While it does heat up moderately when its processor is being used at maximum capacity, it satisfies even the most compulsive of users with its speed and consistency.
OPPO F3 Specs
Let’s take a look at the Oppo F3 price and specifications, succinctly summarized for your convenience.
|BODY||Dimensions||153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||153 g (5.40 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 6 (Marshmallow); ColorOS 3|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6750T (28 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Single||13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Dual||16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″|
|8 MP, f/2.4|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Gold, Rose Gold|
Before you move on…
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own the OPPO F3 phones at prices you will not believe! What’s more? Your favourite OPPO F3 is now available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. So why wait? Head over to our website and get yourself and OPPO F3 today!
“Finserv Markets, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”