Citibank offers credit cards that help you make cashless transactions, avail loans, enjoy EMIs, withdraw cash, and so on. To make the most of these facilities as well as to ensure efficient management of your credit card, Citibank also offers a net banking facility. Using the Citi netbanking India service, you can effortlessly and securely manage your Citibank credit card, anytime and anywhere.
By registering to the Citi net banking online facility, you can enjoy its several features and benefits.
1. View Account Activity- You can use the Citi bank credit card net banking facility to know about the transactions made through your Citi credit card. You can also use it to get an insight into your spending pattern using the Spend Analyser tool and by checking the credit card statements for the last 18 months online. You can even link multiple accounts to a single Citi net banking login for easier access as well as sign up for CitiAlerts.
2. Manage Your Account- You can access your account online and modify or update your personal details using the Citi netbanking login facility. This includes updating your personal information, such as mailing address, contact number, e-mail correspondence, as well as standing instructions. You can also sign up for e-Statements or resolve queries using the Citi bank credit card net banking facility.
3. Safely Operate Your Account- Citi internet banking can be used to transfer funds, pay utility bills, home loan EMIs, insurance premium, and a lot more. Also, to ensure you transact in a safe and secure environment, Citibank uses multi-factor authentication, extended validation (EV) SSL certificate, secure firewalls, and other advanced security features.
Citibank provides the following facilities to its customers through the online Citi bank net banking service:
1. Fund transfer across all Indian banks using- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
2. Utility bills and insurance premium payments to over 100+ registered billers in India
3. Home loan repayment
4. Access to personal loan details
5. Preview of the past transactions on the credit card
6. Access to credit card statements as old as 18 months
7. Access to CitiAlerts
8. Common log-in for all Citibank accounts
9. Spending pattern tracking using Spend Analyser
Citibank allows you to transfer funds through the netbanking facility from one account to another, irrespective of the bank. There are two modes to avail the online transfer facility- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
NEFT or RTGS can be done using Citi net banking online by following the steps mentioned below-
You can also set up standing instructions for such transfers with Citibank, which will be carried out on your behalf at regular intervals.
IMPS transaction can be carried out using the Citi net banking online facility by following the below-mentioned steps-
While Citibank allows effortless fund transfers through online channels it also comes with a daily transaction limit.
For fund transfer, using the IMPS facility, the transaction limit is up to INR 2,00,000
From 8 AM to 7 PM on Monday to Friday and working Saturday’s normal daily limits apply. For fund transfer through online banking, the transaction limit for Citigold Private Client & Citigold customers is INR 75 Lakhs. For others, it is INR 25 lakhs.
From 7 PM to 8 AM i.e. the next working day, the combined daily limit for NEFT and RTGS is INR 3 Lakhs.
On Sundays and on Bank holidays, the combined limit for NEFT and RTGS for the entire duration is INR 3 Lakhs.
To register for the Citibank Credit Card net banking services you need to follow the steps given below-
You can download the Citi net banking app on your phone and access your credit card related information.
To settle your Citibank credit card bill using your net banking account, you need to follow the steps mentioned below-
The amount stated would be deducted immediately and the payment would be made against your standing bill.
In case you forget the Citibank net banking login password or IPIN, you can change it by following the steps below-
There are multiple reasons to choose Finserv MARKETS to apply for Citibank Credit Cards:
Get some of the best rewards on Citibank Credit Cards on Finserv MARKETS. Apply for a Credit Card online at Finserv MARKETS and get Credit Cards packed with rewards and offers from your favorite brands.
At Finserv MARKETS, we have just the right amount of Credit Cards for you. Whether you want a Credit Card that gets you discounts on shopping or the one that saves on your fuel costs, we have it all!
With cyber-crime a reality, your Credit Card comes with features that ensure safety against any kind of fraud. Apply online and avail the best credit card for you now!
Purchases through any of the Citibank Credit Cards available at Finserv MARKETS can be converted into EMIs easily. Apply for a Citibank credit card online today.
Enjoy assured joining benefits on multiple Credit Cards at Finserv MARKETS as soon as you join. Get amazing discount vouchers from top e-commerce sites, fuel surcharge waivers, cashbacks, and much more!
Citibank allows you to make fund transfers across all Indian banks using- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service). Once you complete the login process, you can add the payee and choose a mode of payment to proceed with the fund transfer.
Once the Citi credit card login is done on the net banking portal, you can go to the credit cards tab and select the credit card for which you wish to view the account summary details.
After completing the Citi bank credit card login on the net banking page, choose ‘Contact details’ under the banking tab. Here select the ‘view/edit’ option and validate the request with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. If the OTP is correct, you can update your details and save the changes made.