At first, Apple came late to the dual SIM smartphone party. In September 2018, Apple unveiled the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. There was a common feature amongst the three that dazzled smartphone users: the dual SIM support.
Now, a little over a year later, the American company offers a great range of the best iPhones with its dual SIM outlets. Dual SIM iPhones are one of the most expensive smartphones in the market and rightfully so.
So we decided to delve into the exciting features of the best dual SIM iPhones in India. Here’s the list:
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Now the biggest iPhone in Apple’s smartphone range, the dual sim iPhone 11 Pro Max was a massive upgrade over the iPhone XS Max. And it really does bring some superior changes to the software as follows-
- The phone runs on the Apple A13 Bionic processor and 4GB RAM, making it one of the world’s fastest phones. It has a 20% faster CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance.
- The phone boasts of a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with Super Retina XDR display.
- This vastly outshines phablets like Samsung Note 10 Plus too. Viewing media also becomes more defined with a dynamic colour range on the phone’s improved panel.
- It has a triple camera setup in the rear, from which you can choose between Wide, Ultra Wide, and Telephoto.
- The Camera app allows seamlessness in picking between these lenses with interesting perspectives. You can also get excellent image and video quality through the Camera’s improved HDR and new Night Modes.
- The 11 Pro Max is the best iPhone in the iPhone lineup as it can handle everything thrown at it with ease from interactive gaming to 4K video editing.
- This smartphone’s battery has the longest battery life of any iPhone. It can last you two days on a single charge, even with heavy usage.
- The phone comes in four conservative hues: midnight green, space grey, gold, and silver. This phone comes closest to the perfect smartphone with its camera and display putting the company ahead of Samsung and Google.
On Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can buy iPhone 11 Pro Max with 64GB storage at INR 109,900 and pay through monthly EMIs using the Bajaj EMI Store Card. What’s more, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a multitude of personalised deals and discounts, which make buying your favourite products all the more exciting!
iPhone 11 Pro
- This dual SIM iPhone released in September 2019 is arguably one of the best iPhone models. The phone’s design is compact and sleek, giving the vibe that the phone solely means business.
- It boasts of a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a pixel density of 458 PPI and Super Retina XDR display. This iPhone also runs on the Apple A13 Bionic processor and 4GB RAM, making it one of the world’s fastest phones.
- It is powered by a 3046mAh battery that supports wireless charging and proprietary fast charging.
- The back has a matte finish, which prevents fingerprints and makes it less slippery. The colour options are conservative hues too with the same options as the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The three big camera lenses dominate the top left corner of the phone’s rear, which looks intimidating at first.
- But they pack a superior camera that has three 12-megapixel cameras with autofocus and varying apertures of 1.8, 2.4, and 2.0. The camera weighs 188g, has a glass body, and features an IP68 rating of ability to withstand dust and water.
- It’s no small feat for the iPhone 11 Pro to be considered one of the last few fantastic small phones in the market. All of this was achieved considering the high-quality specifications packed into it.
- You can buy iPhone 11 Pro with 64GB storage at INR 99,700 on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and pay comfortably through their monthly EMI scheme.
iPhone XS Max
- Launched in September 2018, Apple iPhone XS Max was part of the first dual SIM iPhone lineup.
- It comes with a 6.5-inch touchscreen display with a pixel density of 458 PPI. The OLED screen is big and bold with split-viewing mode options to run other apps simultaneously.
- The iPhone XS Max looks and feels a lot like a desktop. It runs on the Apple A12 Bionic processor, faster than any Android phone.
- The phone has a 3,174 mAh battery, which supports wireless charging. This dual SIM iPhone packs two 12-megapixel rear cameras with autofocus while sporting a 7-megapixel front camera.
- It weighs more than its successors at 208g and comes in three basic colours: gold, silver, and space grey.
- Considering its price and specifications, this phone is easily one of the best iPhones with dual SIM outlets. But bear in mind, this phone is big and heavy so you’ll need two hands to hold the giant comfortably.
- Looking for a cheaper upgraded iPhone model with fun colour options, the iPhone 11 is the best iPhone for you.
- This dual SIM iPhone comes in red, black, white, yellow, green, and purple. Released with the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, it is smaller than the rest of 2019 iPhone lineup but still boasts a 6.1-inch display.
- It serves as an upgrade to the iPhone XR and is becoming everyone’s default iPhone this year.
- What makes a better iPhone is the A13 Bionic chip processor that makes it the fastest smartphone in the market today. With a 3110mAh battery, the phone has excellent battery life for an iPhone.
- As the default iPhone, the camera got big improvements with Wide and Ultra Wide 12-megapixel rear cameras.
- It lets you click fantastic low-light photos that compete with Google, Samsung, and Huawei with its night-time mode.
- The iPhone 11 is compelling enough as an upgrade to buy due to the improved low-light camera to replace the XR or the older models before it or even switching smartphone brands.
Buy iPhone 11 online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store for INR 64,300 and pay easily in monthly installments, speedy delivery using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store Cards. Explore a wide range of Apple iPhones and avail benefits like 0 down payment with no cost EMI! Your favourite iPhone is now one click away from joining you!
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out: Best Apple iPhone Under ₹30,000 , Top iPhones in India available on the EMI Store , Apple Watch Series 5: The best smartwatch that keeps gets better! And more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!