The past few years have been great for phone prices in India. As data got cheaper, and more and more people could afford it, there was a push to offer smartphones with many features at lower prices. In no time, the market which was once dominated by a few key players, now has many new entrants, offering great value for money. With the multitude of options available, we often find ourselves spoilt for choice with numerous brands offering great smartphones at highly competitive rates. While buying a Mi phone in a price range 6000 to 8000 we have listed a few options for you to choose from.
Xiaomi has numerous options when it comes to its Redmi phones under 8000 showcasing features such as great camera, long- lasting battery life, extended internal memory and many more.
Here’s a list of Mi phones under Rs. 8000.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 – INR 7,999
- Redmi Y3 is best mi phone under 8,000 having features listed as below:
- It brings to the table a stunning 32MP selfie camera, a big 6.26 inch screen with a dot notch, a dual rear AI camera, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor.
- The Redmi Y3 also comes with a stunning aura prism design – a dual tone back that has seven different layers.
- There are three colours to choose from: elegant blue, prime black and bold red. The Y3 also comes with a 4000mAh battery and a 2+1 SIM card tray, which means you don’t have to pick between your second SIM card and a SD card.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 – INR 7,299
- Branded as the ultimate all-rounder, the Xiaomi Redmi 7 is one great Mi mobile under 8000 rupees.
- It has a 6.26 inch screen with a dot notch, a 4000 mAh battery that is bound to last long, a 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera and a 8MP front camera.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 7 the high performance Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset, and a 2+1 SIM card tray. The variants start at ₹6,999, making it one of the great Mi phones under 8,000 rupees!
Xiaomi Redmi 8A – INR 7,299
- The Xiaomi Redmi 8A is another one of the great Mi phones under 8000 rupees.
- It packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, has a 6.22 inch screen with Corning’s gorilla glass 5
- Xiaomi’s Redmi 8A has a USB type C port, and a 12 MP AI primary camera.
- With a starting price of ₹6,499, the Redmi 8A is a great budget Mi phone under 8000 rupees.
Each of these phones bring something different to the table, and you should choose one that suits your preference. If you are looking to buy the best Mi smartphones under 8000 rupees, head on over to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, which offers great deals, the latest products, and the option of payment through no cost EMI with zero down payment as well as speedy delivery of the products.
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out: Top Mi and Redmi Phones under 20,000 , Xiaomi’s rise in the world of smartphones , Redmi Note 7 mobile: A comprehensive review and many more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!