With the use of air conditioners rising exponentially across households in line with rising temperatures, manufacturers are increasingly innovating to develop products that fulfill cooling requirements while remaining environment-friendly and cost-effective.
Blue Star ACs, which have been popular since the time ACs became prominent in India, continue to rule the market with the best split ACs which offer a host of functionality along with efficient cooling. While the cost may previously have been a deterrent, this is no longer true with Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offering premium products such as the Bl-5CNHW18PAFU at zero downpayment and no cost EMI.
Regardless of its price, the requirement for an AC varies from person to person. The machine you purchase must be in line with your requirements, and it is necessary to comprehensively understand your requirements before opting to buy an AC. Read on to learn about the different factors you must consider before you make the final purchase.
- Size of the AC: The size of air conditioners vary, with differing sizes available for different room sizes. It is important for you to check the amount of space you want to cool and opt for an AC that fulfills the requirement effectively. The tonnage of an AC denotes the size of the AC, and how effective it would be at cooling space. The Bl-5CNHW18PAFU is a 1.5 ton AC, which makes it perfect for most medium-sized rooms across office complexes and residential zones.
- Energy Efficiency: The energy efficiency of an AC is determined by its energy consumption. An energy efficient air conditioner will ensure minimal power is consumed while cooling the area it is supposed to. The energy efficiency is demarcated through star ratings given to AC models, also known as the energy efficiency rate or EER. The ratings start from 1, which indicates the least efficiency and go on till 5. The Bl-5CNHW18PAFU is a 4.75star AC, which ensures that customers will be able to save massively on power bills over the long-term. Blue Star ACs, which offer optimum EER, are a great investment to make at the time of installation.
- Type of AC: Air conditioners can either be split or window ACs. It is important to understand the salient points of both these types before investing in an AC that does not suit your requirements. Window ACs are much louder and noisier as compared to split ACs, but cheaper and easier to install. However, a split AC is much more convenient and more aesthetically pleasing than a window AC. The best split ACs are offered by companies like Blue Star which ensure that the customer is aided at the time of installation as well. Even though the best split ACs have traditionally been more expensive, these days they are available at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store which enable customers to buy premium products with zero downpayment and at no cost EMIs.
- Maintenance: Maintenance is another important consideration before buying an AC. Like all other machines, an AC must be regularly serviced to ensure optimal performance. Servicing and maintenance are usually offered by the manufacturer or the seller, and it is thus extremely vital to choose a manufacturer or seller who offers the best deal on regular maintenance and servicing of the air conditioner. These days, companies such as Blue Star ensure that the best maintenance and servicing is available for their best split ACs, regardless of whether the customer is located in a remote area or in the major areas. If maintenance is not performed in a timely manner, the quality of the machine degrades leading you to spend more on its upkeep. It also reduces the power efficiency of the machine, and results in higher expenses in power bills as well.
- Additional Features: As the requirement for ACs rise and manufacturers get more innovative, air conditioners continue to be more equipped than before and offer much more efficient functioning. The Bl-5CNHW18PAFU is one such model that has enhanced functionality with precision cooling technology that ensures optimal cooling throughout the space. A brushless DC motor and 7 advanced motors also ensure that the air, along with being cooled, is also purified while being circulated throughout the room. The cold plasma technology allows the machine to cool faster and for longer periods of time as compared to other models. The automatic 4D swing helps ensure that adequate amounts of air is being circulated throughout the room. One of the best split ACs available in the market, the Bl-5CNHW18PAFU comes equipped with a dual rotor inverter compressor which further enhances its efficiency.
While ACs are today essential to modern life, it is important to pick the right model based on your exact requirements. Prices need no longer be a concern with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store making premium products such as Blue Star ACs available to you with zero downpayment and no cost EMI.
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.