Motorola, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It founded on September 25, 1928, and in 2011 it was divided into Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions. Motorola Mobility is known to produce durable and good-featured smartphones that are available in a budget. There are some great upcoming Moto phones in India next in line on the EMI Store, expected to have brilliant features and specs.
Here are some great upcoming Moto phones in India you absolutely must explore:
1. Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G
- This is an excellent Moto upcoming mobile that all the tech enthusiasts are surely excited about. This Moto upcoming mobile is going to be a high-end smartphone, anticipated to release in February 2022 and expected to cost around INR 39,990.
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G will have a speedy 8 GB RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.1 non-expandable storage. This is paired up with an Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, and a sturdy 5000 mAh battery equipped with fast 68W charging technology.
- It will operate on the Android 12, MYUI 3.0.
- Not just that, this Moto upcoming mobile phone will have a 6.7 inches OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 700 nits (HBM) display with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 393 ppi density.
- It is also expected to have a 50 MP + 50 MP + 2 MP primary cameras with a Dual-LED Flash and a 60 MP front camera. In extra features, it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Gorilla Glass 5 and Water-repellent design.
2. Motorola Edge 30
- This is another model among the upcoming Motorola phones in India, with the tentative launch date will be confirmed soon. This Motorola upcoming mobile model will cost around INR 25,990.
- This Motorola upcoming mobile phone will be reportedly available in multiple color variants. The Motorola Edge 30 will have an Octa core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) coupled with a good 8 GB RAM.
- Expected to have a spacious 128 GB non-expandable internal storage, it will have a 4500 mAh battery and run on the latest Android 12 operating system.
- This Motorola upcoming mobile model will sport a 6.8 inches OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a 387 PPI density. It will have a camera setup of 108MP main camera, 16MP wide-angle lens, and a 8MP telephoto sensor, and a 32 MP front camera.
- Additionally, it will also come with a Fingerprint Sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C port.
3. Moto G60 Fusion
- Another model anticipated in the upcoming Motorola phones in India is the Moto G60 Fusion. This Motorola upcoming mobile has the tentative release date will be confirmed soon in India. Among the Moto upcoming phones, this model is going to be more affordable, and will cost around INR 24,990.
- It is reportedly offering in multiple color variants. It will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC processor, with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage capacity.
- The Moto G60 Fusion packs 6000mAh battery which supports fast charging via USB Type-C port, and will run on the Android 11 operating system. It will have a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, along with a 270 PPI density.
- This model will have a 108 MP main camera, 5MP wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor with LED Flash, and a 32 MP front camera. In extra features, it will have 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS with A-GPS, USB charging, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Additional Read – 3 Motorola phones with the best camera
|Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G||Motorola Edge 30||Moto G60 Fusion|
|Date||Tentative Feb, 2022||Confirmed Soon||Confirmed Soon|
|Price||Expected Rs. 39,990||Expected Rs. 25,990||Expected Rs. 24,990|
|Operating System||Android 12||Android 12||Android 11|
|Processor||Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor||Octa core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC processor|
|Storage||128 GB||128 GB||16 GB|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB|
|Camera||50 MP + 50 MP + 2 MP rear | 60 MP front||108 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP rear | 32 MP front||108 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP rear | 32 MP front|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4500 mAh||6000 mAh|
About Finserv MARKETS EMI Store
The EMI Store of Bajaj Finserv is the next generation ecommerce store for online electronics shopping at no cost EMI at the convenience of your home. The Bajaj electronics online store offers great convenience and ease to buy electronics online, like same day, i.e. 24 hours or one-day delivery, 0 down payment, no cost EMI and exciting mobile exchange offers. So, now enjoy the seamless Bajaj Finserv online shopping experience of buying any electronic appliance from smartphones to consumer durables at best prices available in India.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!