Samsung Mobile phones emerged as the topmost brand that focuses on the end consumer in a survey conducted earlier this year. The South Korean technology giant was lauded for building stronger bonds with its customers at the same time pushing the envelope further on technology. 56 Indian brands figured in the top 100 and were ranked based on their buying power in the last two years.
The latest offering from the brand, Samsung Galaxy A50 has only just become a bit more affordable. The launch price was a bit higher but you don’t have to pay that now! The mobile phone which has a storage of 128 GB comes in two variants, 4GB and 6GB and these are now available on Bajaj Finserv EMI store at Rs. 19,999 and Rs. 21,999 respectively.
Before you go and grab this pocket-friendly phone, let us take a look at Samsung A50 specs.
1. Impressive Design:
- As soon as you unbox this phone and hold it in your hand, you will notice how comfortable and light it feels. This is due to its back and edges being curved. It can also be attributed to plastic that seems like glass, both in look and feel.
- Gradient colour in the back panel makes the A50 Samsung stylish enough to flaunt.
- The power and volume buttons are to the right while speakerphone and ports are on the bottom with the SIM tray on the left. The phone build quality is good.
2. Display to stun you
- Apart from a SuperAMOLED display of 6.4 inches that ensures brighter, more vivid colours with wider angles for viewing, what distinguishes Samsung Galaxy A50 is the biometrics.
- Use the optical fingerprint sensor and unlock your phone with a finger tap! You can also try using facial recognition instead for a change.
- The phone screen is full HD with Infinity display that runs from edge to edge with a characteristic chin at the bottom and a U shaped notch at the top.
3. Triple camera
- Samsung A50 specs are similar to Galaxy A7 which also had a triple camera set-up. However, the only difference between the two is that A50 Samsung has a primary lens of 25MP.
- An ultra-wide lens of 8MP and a depth sensor of 5MP complete the trio. A 25MP selfie camera right inside the top U notch won’t disappoint you!
- Picture quality is good in well-lit conditions with decent images in low light. There are also various modes such as the live focus option that give your pictures that special touch.
Additional Read: Samsung S10 Vs S10E: What’s the difference?
4. Latest software
- One of the first Samsung devices to get the March security patch, A50 Samsung promises the latest in software.
- It also has the Android Pie and One UI 1.1, the newest version of One UI only seen in flagship devices from the brand. !
- Features such as the game launcher, secure folder, night mode and many others also make the Samsung Galaxy A50 unique.
5. Solid performance
- One of the most powerful Samsung A50 specs is the 9610 Exynos chip that this mid-range phone comes fitted with.
- Four A53 cortex cores of 1.7 GHz each ensure efficiency, four A73 cortex cores enable intensive tasks such as gaming, even as graphics are supported by the Mali G72MP3 GPU.
- This is an upgrade as compared to just two A73 cortex cores in the Galaxy M20 or Galaxy A8. Oh and the phone doesn’t get heated up easily, which is a plus!
6. Longer battery life
- If you need to charge your existing phone after every 6 hours, the Samsung A50 should be on your list of phones to buy. You can easily cruise into the next day with light to medium usage without plugging this phone in, thanks to a 4,000 mAh battery.
- The device also supports fast charging and comes with various power-saving modes from Samsung that you can use for efficiency.
To summarize the Samsung A50 review, packed with such outstanding features that make this phone stand out from other phones in the same range, your heart might already be set on this mobile. Avail a cashback offers and lowest EMI when you purchase the Samsung mobile phones on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Not only this, you can buy it in easy instalments on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and become a proud owner. No need to shell out the entire amount and that too in cash!
There are also exchange offers, the latest gadgets and the trendiest handsets available at zero down payment on the EMI store of Bajaj Finserv. Don’t forget to check out the offers and discounts to make your phone buying experience all the more productive!
Related Post: Samsung Galaxy M30 Review
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!