The streets have begun to light up as the festive season approaches. Christmas is in the air, and you are planning to buy the perfect presents for the occasion. Gifts are at the heart of this warm-hearted festival, right in the middle of the cold season. But as you ponder, you realise you have run out of ideas!
You consider everything; the preferences of your loved ones, your budget, and what would be a truly thoughtful present. Along with likes and dislikes comes the important question of utility. If the items you gift are never used, it may break your heart. When giving a gift, the emotions and thought behind a present are as essential as the cost of the gift. But then again, we know picking a gift for people from different age groups and walks of life can be daunting. To save your time on brainstorming different gifts, here are some unique gift ideas for your loved ones.
Do you have a youngster in your abode who is a die-hard gamer? A gaming laptop will be perfect for them! Playing games together can offer you the opportunity to spend extra quality time with and bond better. You can choose from multiple gaming laptops out there. One gaming laptop to consider is Asus Vivobook. We think you might like it because of the following features:
- It comes with an 11th-generation Intel Core i5 processor which makes the laptop heavy-duty. With this, you can download and play as many large-sized games as you like without worrying about damaging your laptop.
- It is equipped with an 8 GB RAM and a 512 GB SSD for maximum storage.
- This laptop also features the Windows 10 Home and has a 15.6-inch display screen.
- The device is available at a price of about ₹69,990.
Get your competitive hat on this festive season!
Digital Audio Player
It is impossible for us to return all the time and effort our elders have toiled away taking care of us. However, you can relive their life through the music of their time. Dance to the golden melodies with the Saregama Carvaan and see the world through the eyes of your elders. Give them a companion that will always remind them of you and the good old days. This home audio system consists of over 5,000 evergreen songs. It has a 5-hour battery life and a 10 W power output. It also offers the following features:
- You can listen to music on any of the 4 available modes which are the Saregama Mode, Bluetooth Mode, FM/AM mode and USB/AUX in mode.
- It is available in Camouflage Green, Emerald Green, Black, Rose Gold and Champagne Gold colour variants.
- The price of this device ranges from approximately ₹7,000 to ₹13,000.
The new year is approaching and the first resolution that comes to mind is exercise. We all want to pay attention to our fitness but often forget to take out time for ourselves. What could be a better present than a watch to motivate your loved ones to take care of their health. Prioritise your health and convenience with a smartwatch like Fitbit Versa 2 Carbon Dial: the perfect Christmas gift. Here’s what makes it a perfect gift:
- It comes with a built-in Alexa for assistance.
- It monitors the heart rate, sleep and breathing, so that you are always in touch with your health.
- This device further allows you to take calls and reply to messages without having to take out your phone. It is also equipped to play and store over 300+ songs.
- The device is equipped with an operating system compatible with Windows, iOS, and Android. It also has a long battery life of over 4 to 5 days.
- The black carbon version is available at a price of ₹20,999.
Yes, I hear you! Who gifts an air fryer? Well, we are talking of unique and helpful gifts. An appliance that can reduce your oil intake and help you ingest healthy food, is that not the best gift? You can enjoy your favourite fried chicken or French fries without having to worry about your health. It is perfect for your aging parents or your significant other too! Havells Prolife Grande might be the perfect fit because:
- It has a 5-litre capacity to cook all your favourite foods in larger quantities.
- It has a power output of 1700 W and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The appliance weighs about 7 kgs and is made of PVC.
- This air fryer is available at an approximate price of ₹14,995.
Home Theatre System
Sometimes a gift can double into a celebration. Getting a home theatre and celebrating Christmas night with your favourite movies seems like an excellent idea! Get the hot chocolate ready and binge watch your favourite shows with an immersive sound system that makes all scenes come alive for you. If you wish to spend the Christmas and the coming year at home with your family and friends, this Sony HT-RT40 5.1 Home Theatre System would be perfect for you and here’s why:
- The Sony 5.1 Home Theatre System consists of a 5.1-inch Dolby audio soundbar with Tall-boy rear speakers and a subwoofer.
- The 5.1-inch real surround sound enhances your movie experience with high quality audio.
- It has a power output of 600 W and is equipped with USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, and optical connectivity.
- You can get this audio set up at about ₹22,990.
But why stop at materialistic gifts? Give your loved ones the gift of an experience. It is great to unwrap a present, but it is better to enjoy the festive day with your friends and family. You can give them spa treatment vouchers or amusement park tickets as presents to make their Christmas extra special. Plan a special picnic or go on an adventurous hike. Gift your friends with concert tickets of their favourite artists. If your friends or family enjoy dancing or yoga, get them a membership for a regular class. Get your food lovers cookbooks and plan a day dedicated to bonding over cooking.
These are just some of the few present ideas we have to offer. Christmas is all about you and your family and hence it is your preferences that matters. Find a gift that is unique and useful for your friends and loved ones. Get something meaningful and useful to convey your affection and love. Looking for more products to select the perfect one? Go to the e-commerce section on Bajaj Markets, where you will get great deals and offers to save money on your presents.