Gone are the days when you would click a picture with your old reel camera, then go to your neighbourhood photo shop to develop the film and get the photographs, wondering if they turned out right.
The advent of smartphones with inbuilt cameras has changed the way we click pictures drastically. However, smartphones with a single camera are a rarity these days.
We live in the age of social media, where instagram, facebook, whatsapp and twitter dominate daily conversations. Ask any millennial what are the topmost features they would look for in a phone and the answer would be- a multi camera phone. It is no wonder then that the battleground for smartphone brands is today focused on driving value propositions around cameras, jostling with one another in war for megapixels.
The Indian smartphone market grew by 7.1 percent shipping in 32.1 million units in the first quarter of 2019. Vivo, a Chinese brand ranks third with a share of 13 percent, almost double than its presence in the Indian market in the first quarter of 2018. The popularity of the brand can be attributed to its multi camera phones, which have been a gamechanger for the company.
Vivo best camera phones are not only value for money, but are packed with the latest features , giving you some of the best selfie cameras available today.
So if you are looking for a phone that can give you that flawless selfie, choose the Vivo best camera phone from the list below:
- This Vivo mobile camera has a triple rear camera setup with a 48 megapixel primary Quad Pixel sensor(f/1.8 lens), along with an 8 megapixel secondary, AI powered super wide-angle sensor and a 5 megapixel tertiary, depth sensor.
- The rear camera supports features such as AI Body Shaping and AI Portrait Lighting. Launched earlier this year, Vivo V15 Pro is one of the Vivo top camera phones at its price point.
- The 32 megapixel camera sensor sitting under the pop-up camera module is your selfie genie and is available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store in easy installments and zero down payment.
- Currently the cheapest pop-up selfie camera phone available in the country, Vivo V15 has a lot in common with V15 Pro. However, its camera specs and core hardware are different.
- This Vivo camera phone has a whopping three AI-based cameras – primary 12 megapixel sensor, secondary 8 megapixel sensor and a 5 megapixel sensor.
- There is a 32 megapixel pop-up camera in the front for your selfies in this Vivo mobile camera.
- The Vivo Y17 has a unique look and has the longest battery life of all Vivo good high-quality camera phones- a powerful 5000mAh battery that can last all day.
- This Vivo camera phone comes with a 13 megapixel primary rear camera which is joined by an 8 megapixel camera with a wide-angle lens as well as a 2-megapixel depth sensor to provide depth effects in portrait shots.
- Available on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, this Vivo camera phone’s 20MP front camera helps capture more facial details than ever.
- Its AI algorithm takes note of your age, gender, skin tone, skin texture, and lighting environment to automatically enhance facial features.
- No need to photoshop. A 13MP main rear camera, and a 2MP secondary rear camera capture depth-of-field information.
- You can choose from 140 different photo scenes in this Vivo best camera phone before you automatically optimise them as per your liking.
- Featuring a 6.35 inch Halo FullView display, this Vivo camera phone has an imposing visual impact, thanks to super narrow bezels on all sides that stretch the screen-to-body ratio to 89 per cent.
- The phone’s AI powered super-wide-angle camera expands your view to 120 degrees, so you can capture beautiful landscapes, your gang of friends and more impressive pictures to your heart’s content.
- This is one of the best mobile phones under 15000.
If you are looking for the best Vivo phone, the Vivo Store is definitely the right choice. All these latest smartphones are available on the EMI store like Vivo Y91 and more at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartphone models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”