Consumer durables like home appliances, electronic devices, and lifestyle products can be extremely expensive. Purchasing them outright by making a down payment that’s equivalent to the entire purchase cost may not always be a feasible option. Here’s where the Bajaj EMI Network card can prove to be extremely useful. With this product, you can purchase expensive consumer durables and convert their costs into zero-interest EMIs. This way, you don’t need to pay a penny over the product’s actual cost.
In order to avail the benefits offered by this payment system, you need to learn how to activate the Bajaj Finserv card. This can help save a significant amount of time during the checkout process, so you can own the product you’ve been eyeing without any hassles or delay.
If you don’t own an EMI Card yet, then hurry up!! Apply for the Finserv MARKETS EMI Card on the EMI Card App as it comes with amazing benefits and makes the shopping experience hassle free. To subscribe and avail the Bajaj Finserv card benefits, you need to be eligible for the EMI plan offered by Bajaj Finserv. The eligibility for Bajaj EMI Card to be fulfilled are as follows.
- You need to be aged between 21 and 60.
- You should have a regular source of income.
How to activate the Bajaj Finserv EMI card offline?
To complete your Bajaj Finance Card Apply Online process and to activate it to fund a purchase, you need to fulfill the criteria mentioned above. If you meet the eligibility criteria, and if you’re a new customer without any prior association with Bajaj Finserv, you need to visit any one of our numerous partner stores to apply for your card. Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores are located across 1,900+ cities in the country.
And this is how you can activate the Bajaj EMI card offline.
- Step 1: Drop into any one of the many Bajaj Finserv partner stores that sell the consumer durables, electronics, and appliances eligible for the EMI option.
- Step 2: Look around and select any product of your choice.
- Step 3: Contact the Bajaj Finserv representative in-store in order to initiate the application and activation process.
- Step 4: Provide all the documents required by the representative.
- Step 5: Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, and use it to access your EMI network card with the details provided to you by the Bajaj Finserv representative.
Once your EMI card has been activated, you can use the details like the EMI card number to identify your payment system and to convert the cost of the product into affordable EMIs.
What are the documents you need to furnish along with your application?
These are the only documents needed to submit as a part of your application for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- A copy of your PAN card
- A copy of your Aadhaar card
- Once cancelled cheque
- An ECS mandate
What do you do if you’re an existing customer without a Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
If you’re an existing customer on the Bajaj Finserv network, but do not yet possess a subscription to the EMI card, you can follow this action plan to apply for the card and activate it.
- Step 1: Sign into Bajaj Finserv’s official customer portal, Experia.
- Step 2: Take a look at the details of the EMI offer
- Step 3: Select the offer presented to you on your account and apply for the card
- Step 4: Submit all the required documents and wait for your application to be processed.
If your application is processed and you receive the EMI card, you’ll need to learn how to activate it yourself, in case you’re unable to visit a partner store.
Here’s how to activate the Bajaj Finserv card using the Bajaj Finserv wallet
The Bajaj Finserv wallet app is available on the app store or Google Play, so you can use it from the comfort of your smartphone. Here’s how you can get the app and use it to activate your Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
Step 1: Download the Bajaj Finserv wallet app from the app store.
Step 2: Launch the app and complete the process of signing up. Once that’s done, you need to log into the application.
Step 3: To authorize the signing in, you’ll receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP to get into the app.
Step 4: Inside the app, you’ll find a pop-up that says ‘Know More.’ Select this option.
Step 5: A text box shall pop up. Here, you need to fill in details like your date of birth. Once that’s done, click on the ‘See EMI Card Now’ option.
That’s all you need to do to activate your Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Once your card is active, you can make use of it as a payment system for purchasing eligible products from any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores. Furthermore, you can also use it to purchase consumer durables from e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Yatra, and MakeMyTrip, among others.
If you’re still unsure about certain aspects of using your Bajaj Finserv EMI card, here are some answers that can help guide you.
1. Is a PAN card mandatory for applying to the Bajaj EMI payment network?
Yes, a PAN card is one of the key documents required as a part of the KYC details collected during the application process. You need to compulsorily submit a copy of your PAN card to avail the benefits of the EMI card.
2. Do you need to make a down payment for the products or services purchased using the EMI card?
For most of the products purchased on the EMI store, you need not make any down payment whatsoever. This essentially means that you can buy now and pay later. However, to pay for certain facilities like gym memberships or travel bookings, you may be required to make a down payment.
3. Will you be required to produce your PAN card each time you make a transaction with the Bajaj EMI card?
No, your PAN card details are only required at the time of registration.
4. What could be the reasons behind your application being rejected?
Your registration may have been unsuccessful due to any one of these reasons.
- Your pin code does not feature in the list of pin codes from which you’re eligible to register for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- You failed to meet any of the eligibility criteria to apply for and use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- The setting up of your ECS mandate was unsuccessful.
- Your KYC document verification was not completed successfully.
5. Why is it necessary to activate the EMI card after receiving it?
It’s necessary to activate the EMI card because that way, you can use the card details to convert your expenses to EMIs.
6. What if you have any more queries I wish to have clarified?
If you require any further clarifications on any issue, be it activation of your card or making your EMI payments, you can always contact our customer support, which is only a phone call away. The Bajaj Finserv Customer Care numbers are 08698010101 and 020-39575152
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.