The Bajaj Finserv EMI network card is a flagship product under the big Bajaj brand. With the EMI card, you can buy products from over 84,200 retail partners across 1,300 cities in India. You can also buy products from reputed online shopping websites and from the Bajaj finserv EMI store. There are over 1 million products which can be bought on interest free EMIs with a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card!
If you are planning to start the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Apply request and wondering what all you need to know and have before you apply for it, here’s a complete list of all the know how’s.
1. The documents required:
You can get a Bajaj Finserv EMI network card with minimal documentation. All you need to produce is a Proof of Address, a proof of identity and a photo.
- Proof of address: A proof of address is a document that will have your current residence address clearly mentioned. The documents valid are- Aadhar card, Passport, driving licence, Voters id, gas bill, electricity bill, rent agreement, bank account statement, postpaid bill, water bill, and other document that has a proof of address.
- Proof of Identity: A proof of identity is a document that has your name and photo on it. The four documents- Passport, aadhar card, voter’s id and driving licence qualify as both, your proof of identity as well as proof of address. Pan Card can be the proof of identity too.
2. The eligibility:
- Age: the basic eligibility for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is age. You need to be above 25 years to get an EMI card. Another criterion is to have a Cibil Score. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card, this criterion may vary depending on the customer history as is not the only rejection criteria but having a good CIBIL score is an added advantage and may also increase the Credit limit on the EMI card.
3. One person one card:
One person can get only one EMI card. Although, one person can use the card multiple times, but one person can have only one EMI card.
4. Customized offers:
Every customer gets a customized offer with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card. The offers can be in different forms:
- Limit on EMI card: All the customers get an EMI card offer which gets calculated based on the customer’s profile. The You can get a credit limit upto 1.5 Lacs.
- Different offers: Customers may get a waive off on the processing fees, an offer on different Bajaj products like Digi gold or a preference and ease in getting the different lending or insurance products offered by Bajaj.
- Partner offers: Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card at the 84,000+ partner stores might fetch different offers that are exclusively given to Bajaj customers by the partners.
Know More on How to Avail an EMI Card – How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online or Offline
So now, shop for TVs with home entertainment systems, smartphones, cameras, household appliances like washing machines and refrigerators, air conditioners, water purifiers and much on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and partner stores both, online and offline. Also, get hold of the latest fashion trends, book travel holiday packages and flight tickets through our partners.
“Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we works towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs . What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.”