The quality of drinking water is severely under threat today, with the quantity of groundwater dropping and there being a severe shortage of drinking water itself. Living in urban centres especially, leads to an increased requirement for clean drinking water since the water in most cities is contaminated with many chemicals being utilized in the areas nearby.
Water purifiers have renewed importance in today’s world since they can clean out the impurities from water and ensure clean and safe drinking water for everybody.
These handy consumer electronics are even more accessible today, since they are available across a wide variety of sales channels. You can buy water purifiers with best specifications and features at very competitive rates owing to the high discounts offered by online retailers. Water purifiers are available for less than Rs. 10,000 on portals such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, where you can also purchase the product with No Cost EMIs that can be paid over a flexible repayment schedule.
The No Cost EMIs ensure that you only pay the price of the product without having to pay extra in the form of interest on the product. Through such online portals, prices have dropped for water purifiers, and even the cost of Kent water purifier, which is considered by many to be the best water purifier manufacturer, is much lower today than it was earlier.
To read about the best affordable water purifiers features and specifications, keep reading.
- The AO Smith 5L water purifier is the ideal accompanied to a household located in an urban centre. This sturdy machine, which offers a storage capacity of 5L, is equipped with both UV and UF filtration technology, which ensures that all insects will be cleaned out from the water.
- Your family’s safe health is further assured through the machine’s five stage purification process which will ensure that you are never exposed to any of the dangers and diseases that come with drinking unfiltered water.
- It can consume power upto 151 to 300W, and is available for Rs. 9,490 on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store after a discount of 10% on its MRP.
- The product can be purchased through No Cost EMIs starting at only Rs. 949.
- Eureka offers water purifiers under Rs. 10,000 which have a 30L capacity and consume only 230W of power, leading to most cost effective water bills.
- Along with its in-built UV filter, water passing through it is exposed to a four stage purification process which ensures that only the cleanest water reaches through to you.
- It also has an RO membrane, which ensures that no solid impurities are allowed to so much as touch the clean water.
- You can buy water purifier online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, where the product is priced for Rs. 9,490 and can be purchased for No Cost EMIs starting at Rs. 791.
Kent UV+UF 7L:
- The cost of Kent water purifiers have generally been assumed to be on the higher side, owing to the premium features they offer in their machines.
- However, Kent is diversifying its product portfolio and has products across all price points which allows it to reach customers with different budgets.
- This product from the house of Kent is a stylishly designed machine, coloured in blue and white. It has a 7L storage capacity, which allows it to purify and store the purified water for a longer duration of time.
- This water purifier is equipped with UV and UF technology, which allows it to filter out salts and microbes at various stages.
- This water purifier is perfect for usage by a family, owing to its size. It works best in cities where water is supplied by municipal corporations. Owing to high demand, it is available across several online and offline retailers.
The essential requirement for clean drinking water has driven up the demand for water purifiers in the Indian market. Most water purifiers are being fitted out with multiple types of technology, in a bid to ensure the cleanest water is delivered to consumers. Most diseases do pass through water, and it is essential to protect against them with the use of water purifiers.
If you are looking for the best water purifiers, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is definitely the right choice. Bajaj EMI Card offers all these latest water purifiers on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest water purifier models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”