It has been 72 years since India achieved independence, and it is a common misunderstanding that Indian consumers are more partial towards products manufactured abroad. While there is a definite demand in the consumer electronics industry for foreign manufacturers, Indian brands are also being able to hold their own in this extremely competitive segment.
Indian electronics brands have long been acknowledged to provide reliable service and are most cost-effective as compared to their foreign counterparts. They offer enhanced after-sales service, and it is much easier to replace damaged parts for products made in India.
Indian electronics brands utilise multiple channels to ensure higher sales.
Along with retail outlets of their own, these companies also sell their products at multi-brand stores which house electronics made by countries from all over the world. These days, with ecommerce revolutionising the way India shops, online portals offer a range of offers and substantial discounts on products.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store not only offers substantial discounts over and above the product’s MRP; but also allows consumers to benefit from no cost EMI. This feature ensures that consumers don’t end up paying more than the original price of the product, in the form of interests. Customers holding the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card are also eligible for making zero down payment at the time of purchase of certain products.
Read on below to learn about the five Indian electronics brands that you could buy your products from:
- A Tata-group company, Voltas has outdone itself in the air conditioners space.
- The company is constantly innovating to provide consumers with the most enhanced features on their air conditioners, which are already a necessity for most Indian households.
- Voltas ACs are an indian AC brand, known for their superior cooling, higher efficiency and reliable after-sales network.
- These air conditioners are also more cost-effective than products by foreign companies, since Voltas understands the Indian consumer better than most of its competitors.
- Voltas ACs are available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store at only Rs. 43,299 which is a discount of 37% over its MRP. Customers can also opt to pay with EMIs starting from Rs. 4,330 which is a steal.
- IFB is a well-known Indian electronics brand, which produces a range of consumer electronics including microwave ovens and washing machines.
- IFB washing machines are known for the reliance and sturdiness they promise, and thus they are best indian washing machine brand and have been successful at creating an impact on the market.
- IFB products are widely available across the country and have different prices, to cater to a large group of consumers across different price points.
- On the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, the cheapest washing machine by IFB is available for Rs. 16,990 while the most expensive machine is priced at Rs. 35,490. All of IFB’s products are available with zero downpayment for those holding Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards.
- Godrej is a beloved Indian brand, which showed the resilience its products are built with through its legendary almirahs.
- The same sturdiness is displayed in all its products, and its refrigerators are renowned because of the high quality of the products.
- Godrej refrigerators are available across a broad network of online and offline stores, because of the massive demand they generate.
- Symphony shot to prominence with its air coolers, which were revolutionary because of their small size which allowed for increased portability.
- An Ahmedabad-based company, Symphony air coolers have generated demand and are popular across India and even abroad.
- Symphony’s air coolers integrate great design with advanced technology, which results in products that are extremely useful and add to the home decor as well.
- The stylish machines are also extremely reliant, and the company offers excellent after-sales service which further adds to its popularity.
- Eureka Forbes is the best loved Indian electronics brand, and it is impossible to remember any other companies operating in the water purifier market.
- Eureka Forbes water purifiers have long been acclaimed for the purification they ensure of drinking water, and have brought joy to thousands of families across India.
- Since water quality is different across different cities of India, Eureka Forbes’ water purifiers are able to cater to all of them owing to their immense product portfolio which has machines for every water type.
These Indian electronics brands have long been praised in the country and even outside, for the quality of their products which brings together great design as well as reliable service. The products, along with promising great service, are also more widely available leading to more choices in terms of their prices for consumers. Some Indian companies have achieved such prominence that they are often the first choice for consumers, such as with Voltas AC.
If you are looking for the best electronics and consumer durables, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is definitely the right choice. All these latest electronics are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest electronics models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”