Fossil has long been an acknowledged leader in making watches that are not only fashionable, but also offer a variety of features at reasonable prices. The best Fossil watches are sturdy, waterproof and offer several other conveniences to users including the benefits of a big dial. From consumers, Fossil watch reviews have been nothing but high praise for the brand which continues to deliver high quality products at multiple price points.
In recent years, Fossil has evolved to include smartwatches within its wide product portfolio. This ensures the latest designs and reliability, that have so far distinguished Fossil’s products, are now also combined with the latest technological advances which further enhance their utility.
Despite the increased functionality, Fossil smartwatches retain their popularity owing to the different price points they are available at. Through platforms like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, the best Fossil smartwatches are becoming even more affordable. Not only would you get an enormous discount on the product itself, but the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMIs allows you to buy the product at EMIs that charge no interest and thereby ensure that you pay only the price of the product.
Fossil watch reviews have been favourable, especially from a segment of customers that is looking to get fit and stay fit through aid of their technology-enabled smartwatch. These smartwatches integrate different features that allow users to track their health and their activities, and take vital decisions on how to improve their lifestyles.
Check out the best Fossil smartwatch review in India based on the Fossil smartwatch features & specs:
The operating system:
- Previously, smartwatches had the Google Wear OS with the Snapdragon 2100 chip, which was hardly working any wonders unlike the majority of Google’s products.
- Fossil’s new Sport smartwatch is equipped with the Snapdragon 3100, which is a sizeable improvement and enhances the smartwatch’s overall functionality.
- The user interface is direct and engaging and helps users save enormous amounts of time while on the move.
- The smartwatch allows for wrist gestures. For instance, flicking your wrist up will show you the notifications, flicking it down will display quick settings and flicking it twice will help you go back.
- Fossil watch reviews will show that the smartwatch company has been providing great hardware with enhanced functionality, with each new product they launch.
- The smartwatch comes equipped with GPS, NFC which allows for mobile payments as well as a heart rate sensor. Its sturdy hardware ensures that it is also water resistant, and can be worn while the user is engaging in a multitude of activities.
- The best Fossil watches will include tracking of over 40 activities, including martial arts, tennis, weightlifting, walking, yoga, windsurfing, polo and even rock climbing.
- However, swimming is not tracked which means another app must be downloaded for it.
- Another issue that can pose as a minor inconvenience to users is that the smartwatch cannot automatically track physical activities – it has to be manually started and the workout has to be selected.
The number of hardware components that a smartwatch has built in will also determine its price. The best Fossil watches, especially in the premium segment, will have a whole host of features that the more cost-effective ones just won’t. However, this hardly acts as a constraint since customers can simply opt to purchase their smartwatch from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
With the Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMIs, you can simply pay the price of the watch over a period of time, without incurring additional expenditure in the form of interest.
Monitoring the user’s heart rate:
- Smartwatches are gaining popularity because of their ability to constantly track the user’s health and well-being.
- The best Fossil watches, such as the Fossil Sport, automatically tracks the user’s heart rate and provides information that can prove useful if you require constant monitoring of your heart’s health.
- At thirty minute intervals, this smartwatch allows for background monitoring of the heart rate. This provides constantly updated information, and is an asset for those attempting to live a healthier life.
Overall, Fossil’s smartwatch series have emerged as a mix of stylish as well as sporty. Along with providing support and tracking for multiple activities, these smartwatches manage to look very fashionable while doing so. There are a couple of fallbacks however, with the new Sport model such as a battery life that lasts only up to 17 hours.
Aside from this, Fossil’s best watches usually bring together supreme ease and convenience for users at reasonable prices. Fossil watch reviews have previously pulled up lags in the smartwatch, owing to the old processor in use. However, with upgradation of the processor, that problem has ceased to exist.
If you are looking for the best smartwatches, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is definitely the right choice. All these latest smartwatches are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartwatch models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”