The past few years have seen Xiaomi smartphones quickly conquering the Indian market. In 2017, the Redmi Note 4 became the highest selling smartphone in India. With that release, Mi smartphones are now number one nation-wide. Why?
Mi mobiles are high-quality phones selling at very affordable prices in India. And every new release has consistently moved its legacy forward. It has also kept its hold over the nation’s budget segment in the past 2 years.
Mi phone prices vary so they sell phones that fit any price budget. But here’s a list of the best Mi smartphones under 10,000 for their target segment.
If you’re thinking of buying your next smartphone and have Mi mobiles in mind, take a look at what the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers. You can pay for your phone with a no-cost EMI scheme and choose the best deals, some of which come with cashback. After ordering, expect your new phone within 24 hours.
- The Mi mobile Y3 launched in April 2019 to replace the Redmi Y2. It boasts of a good touchscreen display of 6.26 inches with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- Powered by the Snapdragon 632 processor and Android 9 Pie, it comes with 3GB RAM and 4000mAh battery. This is powerful enough to support quick and smooth app loading and long-lasting battery for 24 hours.
- The phone is on the heavier side at 180g with a sturdy plastic shell and an aura prism design in elegant blue, bold red, or prime black.
- The cameras sport a 12-megapixel rear and 32-megapixel front for great selfies.
- The inbuilt storage is 32GB but can be expanded with a microSD card up to 512GB in its dedicated slot.
- It has sensors for both face and fingerprint unlocking. This Mi phone price is priced at INR 9,998 but it’s worth that money with these specifications.
- Launched with Redmi Y3, the Mi smartphone Redmi Note 7 is the budget champion with a 48-megapixel camera. Going beyond its camera, the mi mobile comes with a wide range of features to win any specification war for its price.
- It comes with a 4,000 mAh battery, 3-4 GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 processor, a glass rear, and a large bright 1080p screen.
- The highlight is the 48MP camera, although, the phone’s image output is limited to 12-megapixels. However, it has an improved dynamic range to produce high-quality images in low-light. It offers excellent thermal management and power efficiency compared to older models.
- The phone also has an all-glass build for a premium feel with plastic sides for protection. This build gives you an immersive experience with its tear-drop 6.3-inch display.
- It weighs 186g but due to light materials and a slim handset, it’s not heavy for one hand use. This Mi phone price sits at INR 9,790, which is not too far from the Redmi Y3’s price.
3. Mi A2 32GB – INR 8,489
- The Mi A2 is part of Google’s Android One program. It boasts a 5.99 inches display, both tall and narrow, with fullHD+ resolution and Gorilla Glass 5 casing for protection.
- It runs on the Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB RAM for smooth app loading.
- It is a well-designed phone with a matte finish. It sports a metal uni-body design for a premium feel and curved edges for easier grip.
- The only drawback is that there is no external storage so you will need to make do with 64GB worth of storage.
- The dual-camera has a 12-megapixel primary and 20-megapixel secondary camera. For quick charging, the phone supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4+.
- Its dual SIM port supports 4G and VoLTE for both slots. For connectivity, you can use its infrared blaster to connect to IR devices but you will need to install an app to set it up.
- It is limited in features but the Mi phone price rests at INR 8,489, which is worth a shot.
- This Mi mobile is priced at only INR 10,000, but comes with excellent specifications in typical Xiaomi fashion.
- The front sports a 6.3-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Rather than a solid finish, Note 8 has gradient and diffractive patterns that catch the light in your hand.
- The weight is manageable at 188g with an 8.35mm thickness. It has the trademark Xiaomi IR emitter on top with outlets for two Nano-SIMs and a microSD card of 512GB.
- It runs on the Snapdragon 665 processor and has storage options of 64GB with 4GB RAM.
- The phone has a 4000mAh battery which charges quickly with its 18W charger.
- It has a 13-megapixels front and a 48-megapixels rear camera, which can record 4k video with electronic image stabilization.
- Full HD support is provided with a 1080×2280 display but colours don’t really pop as it does not support HDR like Redmi Note 8 Pro does. However, considering this Mi phone price is worth INR 7,999, this is quite the bargain.
- Compared to the Redmi 6, this Mi smartphone has a more powerful processor, larger screen, and plastic build with options for gradient designs.
- The price for the simpler model is attractive and ticks all the boxes for exceeding features and specifications currently tempting buyers.
- It is an all-rounder that has a 6.26-inch display for immersive screening for media and games with its HD+ screen.
- The 4000mAh battery gets you through a 24-hour day with a serviceable 12-MP primary camera that produces impressive daylight shots but weak low-light performance.
- Redmi 7 is a great device delivering solid performances and has no major flaws. The Mi phone offers you value for money, with prices at INR 7,999.
- Launched in September 2019, this Mi mobile has a 6.22-inch touchscreen display boasting a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- It runs on the Snapdragon 439 processor, Android 9 Pie, and MIUI 10 with 2GB RAM. The best feature is its 5000mAh battery which supports fast charging.
- The rear camera is 12-megapixels with detection autofocus and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies, which isn’t fantastic but worth the price.
- It has 32GB storage but comes with outlets for two Nano-SIM cards and a microSD card of 512 GB.
- It supports face unlocking and 4G connection. It also has ambient light and proximity sensors.
- Weighing 190g, the phone is not very heavy due to its slim design and you can choose from the Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Sunset Red for colours.
These and many more of the latest, trendiest Redmi phones can be bought at no-cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. With a 24 hour delivery window, you can get your hands on the phone of your choice in no time! Check out the wide range of Xiaomi smartphones available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI store and pick the best one for you!
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out: Top Mi and Redmi Phones under 20,000 , Xiaomi’s rise in the world of smartphones , Redmi Note 7 mobile: A comprehensive review and many more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!