By 2022, a record 829 million Indians will have smartphones. This is going to be twice the number as compared to 2017, when it stood at 404.1 million. Smartphones are expected to constitute a 38 percent share of the total number of connected devices by 2022. The Indian smartphone market itself is on a high. It has been growing at a CAGR of 23 percent so much so that India has left the U.S behind to be the second largest market for mobile phones after China.
When Siddhi went hunting for a cellphone for her sister in college, she came home empty- handed and frustrated. Gosh! So many specifications to consider! Moreover, she didn’t want to go beyond her budget. Could she get a phone that was affordable yet comprising an impressive camera set-up? After all, she didn’t want her selfie crazy sister to be disappointed.
If you too are planning to buy a smartphone for someone you know, take heed.
Here are some of the best Redmi phones in every price range available on Bajaj Finserv EMI store for different kinds of users:
- Redmi K20 Pro for gaming enthusiasts: Qualcomm 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU and 6 GB of RAM together make the Redmi K20 Pro s’s best smartphone when it comes to power and efficiency. A 16.23-cm (6.39) AMOLED Display, 91.9 percent screen-to-body ratio, HDR range and a 100 DCI-P3 colour gamut further ensure that playing games on this device is an out of the world experience. Enjoy a 192 kHz/24 bit audio playback thanks to the Qualcomm WCD9340 audio chip in one of the Xiaomi’s best mobile phones. Or if you are a late night gamer, use the 3.5 mm headphone jack to connect your earphones to the device. All this just at Rs 25,000 is a steal!
- Redmi K20 for the yuppie: If you have just entered the workforce and are hunting for a gadget that has a good configuration, display as well as cameras, look no further than Xiaomi K20 available on Bajaj Finserv EMI store. Just under Rs 20,000, this phone comes with a 6.39-inch screen with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a density of 403 PPI along with AMOLED display. Three lenses each of 48MP, 13MP, and 8MP in the camera with features such as portrait mode, autofocus etc and a 20 MP front camera, make it one of the best Xiaomi phones for the selfie obsessed generation. 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery that operates on fast charging technology is another plus.
- Redmi Note8 Pro for the jet-setter: MediaTek’s latest Helio G90T processor makes this Mi’s best mobile phone when it comes to performance. So whether you are doing video conferencing or sharing powerpoint presentations for a meeting, this phone can handle it. An 8 GB RAM along with a 4500mAh battery further amp up the power efficiency. A 64-megapixel rear camera with an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, 2MP depth sensor and a 20 MP selfie camera help you mix business with pleasure making this the best Mi phone in the Rs 15,000 range. It is also one of the first phones from Xiaomi with a 64 MP rear camera.
- Redmi Note4 for the college grad student: This has to be the top Mi phone available on Bajaj Finserv EMI store that is priced under Rs 10,000. Available in three variants, it comes with a 5.5-inch screen, an Octa core processor and a 4100mAh battery that can last for two days. Go for the 4GB + 32GB variant, which offers just the right balance of power and performance. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 provides adequate performance.
A noise-eliminating CMOS sensor with backside illumination (BSI) and larger pixels lets you click stunning images even in low light. While Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) is useful for shooting moving objects. Isn’t this the best Redmi phone for those carefree college days?
- Redmi 8 for budget minded middle class: What if you got a smartphone priced around Rs 8000 that ticked all the boxes on your specification wish list? Well, the Redmi 8 does just that, making it one of the best Xiaomi phones in this price point. This dual SIM mobile comes with a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, 3GB of RAM, Android 9 Pie and a 5000mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging. It has an 8MP selfie camera and two at the back-a 12MP back camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a second 2MP camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It also supports face unlock! Now that’s a bonus! It is available in sapphire blue, ruby red, and onyx black colours.
You can purchase all the Xiaomi phones above and much more on the exclusive Mi Store on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store with the click of a button. 24 hour delivery is guaranteed on orders that are delivered straight to your doorstep. With your EMI card, you can place an order for the mobile phone of your choice and pay later in easy EMIs. Isn’t that great? What’s more with you also get offers and discounts as a cardholder. So go ahead and try for yourself!
Read more about How to buy Xiaomi Smartphones on No Cost EMI
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!