Xiaomi has dethroned Samsung to emerge as India’s top-selling smartphones brand in the past few years. In 2019, the Chinese handset maker garnered 26 per cent market share in the third quarter as its smartphone shipments reached the highest ever mark. Xiaomi has grown in leaps and bounds because it offers futuristic smartphones in the budget segment at a lesser or competitive price. So, if you’re also looking for some of the best MI smartphones under Rs. 15,000, you’re at the right place.
Here’s a list of best Mi smartphones under Rs. 15,000:
Redmi 8 – INR 8,600:
To Begin the list of best mi phones under 15000 Redmi 8 sure earns its spot with specifications such as:
- Redmi 8 smartphone offers a 6.22 -inch display at only Rs. 8,600. The Redmi 8 boasts of a curvy design at the back with a luxurious finish and solid build quality. It’s one of the best Mi smartphones under Rs. 15,000 when it comes to looks and feel.
- Equipped with a 6.22 -inch FullHD the Redmi 8 offers an incredibly immersive visual experience that’s pleasing to eyes. Colours and contrast are also better when compared to other phones in this segment.
- What makes the Redmi 8 a photography powerhouse is its elite camera setup on the back. The vertically-placed setup has a 12MP main camera with 2x optical zoom.
- On the front, the Redmi 8 has an 8MP selfie camera that helps you take great selfies. It’s powered by the highly efficient Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 439 and has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging over Type-C out of the box
- With these specifications, the Redmi 8 smartphone qualifies to be one of the best Mi phones under 15000.
Redmi Note 8 – INR 13,499:
Next in the list of Mi phones under 15,000 is Redmi Note 8 with features such as:
- Redmi Note 8 smartphone offers a 6.3-inch display, a quad-camera setup, and a 4,000mAh battery with fast charging, at only Rs. 13,789
- The Redmi Note 8 boasts of a curvy design at the back with a luxurious finish and solid build quality. It’s quite comfortable to hold in one hand and looks quite premium for its price. It’s one of the best Mi smartphones under Rs. 15,000 when it comes to looks and feel. Equipped with a 6.3-inch FullHD+ IPS panel, the Note 8 offers an incredibly immersive visual experience that’s pleasing to eyes.
- The Redmi Note 8 is a photography powerhouse because of its quad-camera setup on the back. The vertically-placed setup has a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with 120-degree field of view, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- On the front, the Redmi Note 8 boasts of a 13MP snapper that helps you take perfect selfies, every time. It’s powered by the highly efficient Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 and has a 4000mAh battery with 18W charging over Type-C out of the box. With these specifications, the Note Pro qualifies to one of the best Redmi smartphones under Rs. 15,000.
Redmi Mi A3 – INR 12,499:
When it comes to Mi mobiles under 15000 Redmi Mi A3 gets a place in top charts,
with features as below:
- Redmi Mi A3 smartphone is different from other Redmi devices – this is because it runs on Google’s Android One UI instead of the Xiaomi’s MIUI skin.
- Featuring a glass-sandwich design, the Mi A3 looks more premium than it actually is. Its size and form factor is just right as the phone perfectly fits in your palm. The front panel is all dominated by a 6.1-inch edge-to-edge AMOLED display with a dew-drop notch at the top and very thin bezels across all sides.
- The Mi A series is known for its camera performance and the A3 proves the same. In the Redmi Mi A3, Xiaomi opted for a triple-camera setup at the back; this houses a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth camera. There’s also a 32-MP selfie camera upfront that takes some amazing social media-ready selfies.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Priced at Rs 12,999, the Mi A3 is one of the best Redmi phones under 15000.
These and other Xiaomi smartphones like Redmi 7s and Redmi 7 offer a great combination of specifications, performance and features, and that too at an affordable price when it comes to Redmi mobiles under 15000. Now you get hold of any of these smartphones on No Cost EMIs using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, available on Bajaj Finserv MARKETS. To get the product delivered to you within 24 hours, you simply need to visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, which offers great deals, the latest products, and the option of payment through no cost EMI with zero down payment as well as speedy delivery of the products.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!