India has become one of the biggest smartphone markets in the world and the increasing number of brands entering the market have given Indian consumers options galore. Smartphone purchases have also catapulted with the increasing reach of digital literacy which has given consumers the freedom to buy with a simple tap of a finger.
Moreover, financial services have become accessible, empowering buyers to buy what they want. For instance, platform like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store help you pay off your purchase value in easy instalments without you having to worry about interest, hidden charges, etc.
In a sea of options, the top priority for a smartphone buyer today is to get the best of specs at the lowest of prices. With the surging demand in terms of features, camera, design, and much more, phone manufacturers cannot keep calm and have to continue introducing newer models and variants that can catch the buyer’s eyes.
Vivo, which only entered the Indian market in 2014, has gained immense popularity in the mid-range segment of the market with its economical price tags and promising features.
For instance, if you want to buy a Vivo best mobile under 20,000 rupees, Vivo has a bouquet of options for you to choose from
Here are some of the Vivo best phone under ₹20,000 that have dual camera:
- Vivo Z3 is one of the Vivo best phone under 20,000 from the company that comes with a whopping 128 GB internal storage. Equipped with a fingerprint sensor as its primary security feature, this Vivo best mobile under 20,000 is available in three color variants: Starry Night, Aurora Blue, and Dream Powder.
- One of the Vivo best phone under Rs. 20,000, it is up for grabs for Rs. 16,990. The phone boasts of a dual primary camera of 12 + 2 MP along with a 12 MP front camera. The camera also supports face detection and HDR imaging.
- The phone has a large 3315 mAh battery support which enables its smooth and uninterrupted functioning over a long duration and it comes with a 6.3-inch display screen with sleek IPS LCD display.
Vivo V11 Pro:
- Available in two color options of Neon Purple and Stream Blue, this Vivo best mobile under 20,000 was launched in September last year.
- A feature worth mentioning of this Vivo best mobile under 20,000 here is its durable scratch-resistant glass that prevents the screen from the usual wear and tear. With a dual primary camera of 12 + 5 MP, this handset also comes with an impressive 25 MP front camera, making it one of the best Vivo mobile under Rs. 20,000 priced at Rs. 18,200. This Vivo V11 Pro price falls in the affordable segment.
- The phone is available in 64 GB and 128 GB variants and supports face detection and HDR imaging. Loaded with features, this phone runs smoothly and does not heat up easily when used for a long duration for music, videos or gaming.
- In the mid-range category, this is definitely one of the best Vivo mobile under Rs. 20,000.
- The smartphone is powered with 6 GB of RAM and its internal storage can be expanded up to 256 GB. The screen looks vibrant with its super AMOLED display that has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Launched in June 2018 in three striking colours, namely, Pearl Black, Champagne Gold, and Red, this Vivo best phone under 20,000 is priced at Rs. 13,990.
- This phone packs a 16 MP primary camera and a secondary camera of 2 MP. The rear camera setup of this best Vivo mobile under 20,000 also has a face detection autofocus.
- This Vivo dual camera mobile phone under Rs. 20,000 flaunts a 16 MP selfie camera and sports a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
- This dual-sim smartphone packs 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded via micro SD card up to 256 GB
Vivo has been aggressively harnessing the potential of India’s booming smartphone market with a plethora of launches that provide value for money to the buyers. Vivo, headquartered in China, has emerged as the fastest-growing smartphone brand in India. In the first quarter of 2019, Vivo recorded a massive 119% growth year-on-year.
By launching devices in less than Rs. 20,000 segment (Vivo Y series) and the Rs. 20,000 plus segment (Vivo V series), it has managed to secure the third position falling behind Xiaomi and Samsung. In Q1 of 2019, Vivo managed to occupy a 12% market share, compared to 6% clocked in Q1 2018.
According to a research report, smartphone shipments from online channels reached its highest ever share of 42% in Q1 2019. This tremendous rise can be attributed to price cuts, increasing online launches, and the expanding reach of digital transactions through debit and credit cards. Moreover, through easy financing options from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, now consumers can easily purchase the smartphone of their choice and repay the loan amount through easy, hassle-free installments. Shopping from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store gives you the freedom to choose a tenure that best suits your financial requirements.
If you are looking for the best Vivo mobiles like the Vivo S1, Vivo Z1 Pro and more, the Vivo Store is definitely the right choice. All these latest Vivo phones are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartphones models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”