One of the best-selling phones of this multinational brand is the Vivo V11. The Vivo V11 phone has great reviews in the market. It is an Android-based smartphone launched in September 2018. Listed below are the Vivo V11 full specifications. Let’s go through all the features of Vivo V11.
Vivo V11 features and specifications:
- The Vivo mobile price in India is Rs. 19,900
- The Vivo V11 specs comes wth a 6.3-inch display. It has an impressive resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- Vivo V11 specs includes a 2.2 GHz processor.
- Vivo V11 specs come with an internal memory of 128GB that is expandable.
- Its dimensions in mm are 157.90×75.00×7.90 (height× weight× thickness).
- Vivo V11 specs include an outstanding 6GB of RAM while weighing a convenient 156.00 grams.
- The Vivo V11 mobile phones, one of the latest phones of the Vivo V series further accommodates cutting-edge cameras; Vivo V11 camera features 16 + 5 MP main camera with a mind-blowing 25MP front camera.
- Selfie lovers can rejoice as this is the perfect mobile phone for them. It is a must-buy if you’re into photography.
- The Vivo V11 features the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and has a battery power of 3315mAh.
- It comes packed with a compass/magnetometer, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor and accelerometer.
- Vivo V11 features dual SIM cards that are of the CDMA type and comes in a couple of colour variants viz. starry night black and nebula blue.
Now let’s take a look at some of the Vivo V11 features and specifications in the following table:
|Vivo V11||Rs. 19,990||Android 8.1 Oreo||6.3 inch||128GB internal storage which is expandable||16mp+5mp rear camera,25mp front camera||2.2GHz||1080×2340 pixels||6GB RAM|
Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese organisation whose parent corporation is BBK Electronics – known for producing software, smartphones, smartphone accessories and providing online services. It was founded by Shen Wei in Dongguan, China in 2009. The software products developed by this company for Vivo phones include the iManager, Vivo App Store and an Android operating system called the Funtouch OS (Android based). Vivo has been in the list of top 10 smartphone companies since 2015 and has made rapid strides ever since. The global smartphone share of this brand is a sizeable 2.7% with research and development centres at Nanjing and Shenzhen. Vivo employed about 1,600 R&D specialists in 2016 and has gained a strong foothold in the global market. The latest phone in the Vivo V series is the Vivo V11 Pro. The Vivo V11 Pro price ranges around 25000.
It has managed to expand its business to over 100 countries and has launched its products in India, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam. In 2017, Vivo entered Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Russia, Brunei and Macau. For the IPL 2016 season, Vivo secured a two-year deal as the title sponsor along with signed sponsorship deals with FIFA and India’s Pro Kabaddi league.
After reading the Vivo V11 full specifications, you will understand more about the features of Vivo V11 and be able to make your buying decision. However, purchasing a phone can be difficult for people operating on a shoestring budget. Thankfully, there is no need to adjust as there are a variety of options available for customers on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store – an online retailer selling smartphones at discounted rates. You won’t be required to make full payments for your Vivo V11 as the repayment amount can be divided into easy, manageable chunks. The monthly EMI for this phone can be as low as Rs. 2,499 per month rendering it affordable for most smartphone consumers.
Bajaj Finserv Card Apply makes it easy for you to get an EMI Card and avail exciting offers on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Applying for your Bajaj Finserv EMI card will help you avail exclusive offers like zero down payment, low-cost EMI, special discounts and more. It’s basically a digital wallet loaded with money that can be used to buy your Vivo V11. The extensive catalogue of smartphones available at our online store is bound to please you. Plus, your smartphone will be delivered in just 4 hours!
Customers who shop here can be assured that the products will be 100% genuine and will be delivered by authorised dealers only. So hurry and visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to buy your Vivo V11 today!
Also, check out the best Vivo smartphones & their features, at The Best Vivo Mobile Phones in 2019
Read more about Vivo V9 Vs Vivo V9 Youth: Which One Is Best for You?, Everything You Need to Know About Vivo V7 Smartphone, Vivo Y53 – The Best Smartphone Under 10,000 and more on the Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Finserv MARKETS for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!