One of the recent smartphone by the Vivo Brand in the x-series is the Vivo X21, which was launched in March 2018. The Vivo X21 has some great reviews. Listed below are the Vivo X21 full specifications.
Here are the Vivo X21 features and specifications you need to check out:
- The Vivo X21 colour variants are as follows: Black, Aurora White, Ruby Red
- The Vivo x21 specs come with 2.2 GHz octa-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset and an impressive 6GB RAM. Vivo X21 is one of the best 6GB RAM mobile.
- The internal storage capacity of this smartphone is 128GB that can be expanded up to 256GB by inserting a microSD card in the dedicated slot.
- Vivo X21 features the dimensions of 154.50×74.80×7.40 (height× width× thickness) in mm.
- The Vivo X21 features a dual 12mp+5mp rear camera and a 12mp front camera making it excellent for clicking selfies.
- Vivo X21 specs come with a 6.28-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
- You can expect the Vivo X21 price to be high as this is a top-notch offering of this brand.
- Other Vivo X21 specifications and features include a powerful 3200 mAh battery and a plethora of sensors viz. ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor and magnetometer/compass..
- Vivo X21 specs include the OS Android 8.1 and weighs a convenient 156.20 grams with connectivity options including GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (supported by Band 40 LTE Indian networks).
- Vivo X21 specs include GSM dual-SIM feature that accepts Nano-SIMs.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the Vivo X21 features and specifications in the following table:
|Vivo X21||Android 8.1 Oreo||6.28 inch||128GB internal storage which is expandable||12mp+5mp rear camera,
12mp front camera
|2.2GHz octa-core||1080×2280 pixels||6GB RAM|
Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. is a Chinese technology organisation whose parent corporation is BBK Electronics – known for producing software, smartphones, smartphone accessories and providing online services. It was founded by Shen Wei in Dongguan, China in 2009. The software developed by this company for Vivo phones includes iManager, Vivo App Store and an Android operating system called Funtouch OS. Vivo has been in the list of top 10 smartphone companies since 2015 and has made rapid strides of progress ever since. The global smartphone share of this brand is a sizeable 2.7% with research and development centres at Nanjing and Shenzhen. Vivo employed about 1,600 R&D specialists in 2016 and has gained a strong foothold in the global market today.
It has managed to expand its business to over 100 countries and has launched its products in places like India, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam. In 2017, Vivo entered markets like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Russia, Brunei and Macau. For the IPL 2016 season, Vivo secured a two-year deal as the title sponsor. Vivo also signed sponsorship deals with FIFA and India’s Pro Kabaddi league.
After you have read the Vivo X21 full specifications, you will be better able to decide whether you want to buy this smartphone of not. However, purchasing a phone can be difficult for people operating on a shoestring budget. Thankfully, there is no need to make any compromise as there are a variety of options available for customers on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store – an online retailer selling smartphones at discounted rates. You won’t be required to make full payments for your Vivo X21 mobile, as the repayment amount will be divided into easy, manageable chunks. Plus, the monthly EMI for this phone will be low, rendering it affordable for most smartphone consumers.
Bajaj Finserv Card apply makes it easier for you to buy any smartphone at no cost EMI from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Applying for your Bajaj Finserv EMI card will help you avail exclusive offers like zero down payment, low-cost EMI, special discounts and more. It’s basically a digital wallet loaded with money that can be used to buy your Vivo X21 phone. The extensive catalogue of smartphones available at our online store is bound to please our customers. Plus, your smartphone will be delivered in just 4 hours with no delivery charges. Customers who shop here can be assured that the products will be 100% genuine and will be delivered by authorised dealers only.
Hurry and visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to buy your Vivo X21 today!
Also, check out the best Vivo smartphones & their features, at The Best Vivo Mobile Phones in 2019
Read more about Vivo V9 Vs Vivo V9 Youth: Which One Is Best for You?, Everything You Need to Know About Vivo V7 Smartphone, Vivo Y53 – The Best Smartphone Under 10,000 and more on the Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Finserv MARKETS for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”