Find out how to buy the Redmi Note 5 on EMI:
- 99 inch, full-screen display with round corners
- 4000 mAh battery that lasts up to two days
- 5MP front shooter supported by a flash for great selfies
- Buy it on No Cost EMI from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
With competitive pricing and smartphones loaded with features, Xiaomi has become the leader in the smartphone market in India. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is the successor to the very popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and was launched in India in February 2018. The first to sport a tall 18:9 display in the Redmi series, the Note 5 surely grabs your attention.
Some features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 include:
- A 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution
- The phone is 158.5 mm tall and 75.45 mm wide and is only 8.05 mm thick, and weighs 180 grams
- Has a powerful octa-core Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz max processor for smooth and lag-free experience
- The 4,000 mAh powerful battery lasts up to two days
- One of the rare smartphones in the market that has an IR blaster to control your home gadgets like TV and AC
The smartphone has been competitively priced starting at Rs 9,999 and claims the top spot in the ‘Best phones under Rs 10,000’ list. Still falling short of cash to grab the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? You can buy it easily on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
How to get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 on EMI
Login to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store:
- Avail easy repayment or EMI options
- Choose from multiple EMI schemes and preferred sellers
- Compare and filter products to get the best deals
- Avail minimal documentation
- Get four-hour doorstep delivery
Find the nearest match from a network of 43,000 dealers
The EMI Store has a network of 43,000 dealers across the country. The online store automatically matches the nearest dealer to ensure a 24-hour delivery. However, if you want more options, just click on ‘View Sellers’ and you will be able to view all the closest dealers that stock your product. Most products are delivered within four hours.
Multiple EMI options to choose from
You can buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 now and choose to pay the amount in 24 EMIs. You can also use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to avail more offers. Don’t forget to check the store’s homepage to see if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is listed under ‘Zero down payment phones’.
Track your order in real time
Once you have placed the order for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 on the EMI Store, you can track its movement in real time. Know exactly where the product is and how much time it will take to be delivered to you.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI store is a one-stop shop to find and purchase every electronic device you ever wanted. You can also take a look at the user-friendly interface to compare similar products, their features, specifications and prices to make a well-informed decision.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Bajaj Finserv MARKETS for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.