The Indian smartphone market has become a battleground for companies vying to launch the latest devices to capture the imagination of the consumer. Leading among them are Chinese companies which have carved a niche for themselves in the last few years with their pocket friendly devices.
Both Huawei and Xiaomi have been unveiling new mobiles in the budget segment for customers in India. This can best be marked with the launch of Honor 8 in the Rs 15,000 bracket. The Redmi Note5 Pro, which also figures in the same price bracket, had already been quite popular with users. If you too are enamored by both of these brands, let us compare honor 8X VS Redmi Note 5 Pro, both of which are easily available on zero down payment on Bajaj Finserv EMI store.
Check out the detailed comparison below:-
1. Design and display
- The display of both phones capitalizes on a 18:9 aspect ratio. Unlike the less than 6 inch screen of Redmi Note 5 Pro, the ratio of screen to body in Honor 8X is 91 percent.
- The Honor 8X also boasts of a luxurious reflective glass design on the back.
- While Honor 9X scores major points in the style department, utility is the name for Redmi, whose rounded corners, thinner bezels and curved metal back, and IPS LCD panel are making waves too.
- All these features will instantly make you feel at ease with the Note 5. But those looking for some style statement from their gadget, might go for the former.
- Both phones are fine tuned for long lasting performance with their powerful octa core processors and so if that is your criteria, you might find the Note 5 Pro Vs Honor 8X battle tough to pick between here.
- Xiaomi has the latest chipset from Qualcomm, the eight core processor, snapdragon 636 which is supposedly 40% faster than its predecessor.
- Honor 8X is not far behind with Kirin 710 SoC, the first such device in the Indian market from the brand. It is also the first smartphone with GPU turbo to take your gaming experience to another level.
- Note 5 Pro comes with Adreno 509 GPU which is quite a steal for a budget phone. With both phones neck to neck here, it is upto you to decide between Honor 8X Vs Note 5 Pro in this department.
- Don’t expect extraordinary optical performance when you compare honor 8X and Redmi Note 5 Pro; however, they both have a dual camera set up enough to help you click pictures in good lighting conditions.
- Note 5 Pro has an edge over the Huawei mobile in terms of better low light captures.
- The Xiaomi Note 5 comes with a 12MP primary lens and a 5MP secondary lens for sending depth. While Honor 8X has a 20MP primary sensor and a depth sensor of 2MP along with a 16MP selfie camera.
- Selfie lovers might prefer Note 5 Pro Vs Honor 8X with a 20 MP camera in the front to click those ‘bokeh’ pics with a blurred background.
4. Battery life
- The Note 5 Pro has a 4000mAh battery that can multitask with various apps running in the background as you play a game or watch a video. The phone’s UI and processor also help prolong the battery life.
- You might think that Honor8X’s 3750mAh battery might give away due to its bigger screen size, but the smartphone can easily take medium to high usage on a daily basis without you having to plug it in. A 10 W charger ensures it is fully charged in just over 2 hours!
- Once you compare honor 8X and Redmi Note 5 Pro and make up your mind up, don’t look further than Bajaj Finserv EMI store, a one stop shop accessible to you right from the comfort of your home.
- With the latest arrivals in smartphones to amazing discounts, customized offers and cashbacks, speedy delivery shopping online is going to be a delightful experience.
Say goodbye to huge cash payments when you make a purchase, with no cost EMI and flexible repayment, as per your convenience. Absolutely no need to compromise or put your desires on the backburner because you haven’t saved enough! You can now buy the latest Huawei Honor mobiles and Xiaomi smartphones on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!