The screen mirroring function on your mobile device can help you cast your device content to a television screen. The technology has evolved substantially over the past few years with services such as Miracast and Chromecast. A plethora of new-age applications such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube now have a screen mirroring function available to help you connect and enjoy your favourite TV shows and films on a wider screen. The ease of connecting the device to the screen depends on the manufacturer and model of the television and smartphone device. Ideally, you should opt for a Smart TV to use the screen mirroring function.
You could browse through different products in the market before zeroing in on a Smart TV as the core package of the offering changes with different manufacturers. While a few companies offer a top-of-the-line feature such as screen mirroring at incredibly high rates, some ensure that the features are available in their affordable range of TVs. The Xiaomi Mi HD Ready LED Smart TV allows you to easily cast and mirror mobile phone to your TV. It comes at an affordable price to ensure that you get top functionalities at lower rates.
The Xiaomi Mi TV uses Miracast – a great casting service Integrated into the TV to enable screen mirroring. With the use of DLNA, the 32-inches TV easily allows you to cast and mirror content to sit back and watch your preferred shows on a large screen.
Read on to know all about screen mirroring technology, that has expanded the role of televisions:
· What is screen mirroring?
- Screen mirroring, also called as screencasting is a wireless technology used to switch or cast media that is playing on an Android, Apple, or Windows device.
- It enables you to watch shows on the large screen for an enhanced viewing experience.
- The media that can be cast on the television includes personal pictures, music, videos, games, and movies. The content originates from applications such as Netflix or from the internet.
- The protocol in place to wirelessly cast the content is called Miracast. The technology has completely transformed how people view cinema.
- With the screen mirroring function, you can watch the latest shows and films available in the market as opposed to viewing the relatively outdated content available through a cable or set-top box connection.
· How do you use the screen mirroring function?
- To use screen mirroring, your devices have to meet certain minimum requirements. For example, the phone or tablet should support the option and have the capability to send out data.
- On the other hand, the television should support the function and be able to capture the data and cast the same.
- To check if your device supports the screen mirroring option, you can refer to the documentation available at stores or with the product or conduct a quick search online.
- One of the best ways to access accurate information and compare products is at the Bajaj Finserv EMI store.
- Also, with the use of the portal, you can access easy financial solutions with no cost EMIs and zero down payments to make a hassle-free purchase. The portal is a one-stop solution for all your buying needs – including compatible devices such as the MI 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV Black.
· Technology used in screen mirroring
- For televisions, there are two broad categories of technologies available in the market. With screen-mirroring technology, you can either cast to a smart TV like the MI 80 cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV Black with the built-in functionality or purchase a streaming device and connect to the HDMI port on older models. As the data is received wirelessly on the television, you will need to connect it to an internet connection as well.
· Why choose a Smart TV?
- There can be various compatibility issues while casting device content on the television.
- Some devices do not work well together, and this lack of compatibility could pose major issues. Devices from the same manufacturers are generally compatible with each other.
- However, it is always prudent to verify the same before making a purchase. If you own a Xiaomi phone, you can easily mirror your phone to the Xiaomi Mi TV for a seamless experience. You do not need any third-party applications that support screen mirroring in this case.
If you are looking for the best televisions or smartphones, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. All the latest Televisions and smartphones are available on the EMI store at the lowest prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest Television & smartphone models on the Finserv Markets EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now, what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite TV today!
To read more interesting blogs you can check out: Why Mi TVs has the best value for money in the market today, Everything you need to know about Mi TVs, OLED vs LCD & LED: which TV technology should earn a place in your living room?, and many more at Bajaj Finserv Markets Blogs.