Motorola, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. It founded on September 25, 1928, and in 2011 it was divided into Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions. Motorola Mobility is known to produce durable and good-featured smartphones that are available in a budget. There are some great upcoming Moto phones in India next in line on the EMI Store, expected to have brilliant features and specs.
Here are some great upcoming Moto phones in India you absolutely must explore:
1. Motorola Razr 2019
- This is an excellent Moto upcoming mobile that all the tech enthusiasts are surely excited about. This Moto upcoming mobile is going to be a high-end smartphone, anticipated to release in January 2020 and expected to cost around INR 110,000.
- This Moto upcoming mobile phone will have a speedy 6 GB RAM paired up with an Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 710 processor, and a sturdy 2510 mAh battery equipped with Turbo charging technology.
- It will have an internal storage capacity of 128GB (non-expandable), and will operate on the Android v9.0 Pie OS.
- Not just that, this Moto upcoming mobile phone will have a 6.2 inches P-OLED display with a 876 x 2142 pixels resolution and 373 PPI density.
- It is also expected to have a 16 MP primary camera with a Dual-LED Flash and a 5 MP front camera. In extra features, it comes with a Fingerprint sensor, Gorilla Glass 3 and is Splash proof.
2. Moto Z4
- This is another model among the upcoming Motorola phones in India, with the tentative launch date in 26 December 2019. This Motorola upcoming mobile model will cost around INR 34,900.
- This Motorola upcoming mobile phone will be reportedly available in the business Grey colour. The Moto Z4 will have an Octa core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 675 processor coupled with a good 4 GB RAM.
- Expected to have a spacious 128 GB internal storage (which is expandable up to an amazing 2 TB), it will have a 3600 mAh battery and run on the latest Android v9.0 Pie operating system.
- This Motorola upcoming mobile model will sport a 6.4 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and a 403 PPI density. It will have a camera setup of 48 MP primary camera, and a 25 MP front camera.
- Additionally, it will also come with a Fingerprint Sensor, Gorilla Glass 3, and will be Splash proof.
3. Motorola Moto E6
- Another model anticipated in the upcoming Motorola phones in India is the Motorola Moto E6. This Motorola upcoming mobile has the tentative release date on 23 December 2019 in India. Among the Moto upcoming phones, this model is going to be priced more affordably, and will cost around INR 10,390.
- It is reportedly offering colours like the Starry Black, Navy Blue colour. It will have an Octa Core, 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 435 processor, with a 2 GB RAM and a 3000 mAh battery.
- This phone will also have an internal storage capacity of 128 GB (non-expandable), and will run on the Android v9.0 Pie operating system. It will have a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, along with a 293 PPI density.
- This model will have an 13 MP primary camera with LED Flash, and a 5 MP front camera. In extra features, it will be Splash proof.
|Motorola Razr 2019||Moto Z4||Moto E6|
|Date||Tentative Jan, 2020||Tentative Dec, 2019||Tentative Dec, 2019|
|Price||Expected Rs. 110,000||Expected Rs. 34,900||Expected Rs. 10,390|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie||Android v9.0 Pie||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Processor||Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 710||Octa core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 675||Octa Core, 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 435|
|Storage||128 GB (non-expandable)||128 GB (expandable up to 2 TB)||16 GB (expandable up to 256 GB)|
|RAM||6 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Camera||16 MP rear | 5 MP front||48 MP rear | 25 MP front||13 MP rear | 5 MP front|
|Battery||2510 mAh||3600 mAh||3000 mAh|
About Finserv MARKETS EMI Store
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the next generation ecommerce store for online electronics shopping at no cost EMI at the convenience of your home. The Bajaj electronics online store offers great convenience and ease to buy electronics online, like same day, i.e. 24 hours or one-day delivery, 0 down payment, no cost EMI and exciting mobile exchange offers. So, now enjoy the seamless Bajaj Finserv online shopping experience of buying any electronic appliance from smartphones to consumer durables at best prices available in India.
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out: Best Motorola smartphones available below EMI of 2000 per month , 3 Motorola phones with the best camera , Everything you need to know about Motorola Moto C Plus , and many more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!