The Chinese smartphone company Realme has launched its third smartphone in the market – an upgrade to its previous Realme 1 phone. Chinese manufacturers have been consistently launching offerings aimed at the younger generation, and the Realme 2 Pro is no exception to this. The phones come with competitive specifications to appeal to the younger segment of the market.
The company, Realme, in the past has been able to design premium products with affordable price tags. The Realme 2 Pro has disrupted the mid-range mobile phone market with its convenient pricing and attractive features. The smartphone comes with improved storage, better processors, and features like the waterdrop notch that set it apart from other devices within this segment. The Realme mobile is designed with a plain glass finish – quite like the one on OnePlus and Asus mobiles. The Realme 2 Pro also has a convenient price tag of Rs. 13,990 for the 4GB + 64GB, Rs 15,990 for the 6GB + 64GB, and Rs 17,990 for the 8GB + 128GB variants.
- The Realme 2 Pro mobile has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The screen is brighter compared to previous offerings to ensure that you are able to use the phone in sunlight with ease.
- What’s more, the device is made with rounded polycarbonate edges to offer a comfortable grip. At the back of the device, the layers of lamination provide a glass-like effect – also called the “crystal-like dewdrop effect.”
- The design aesthetics include a waterdrop notch at the front of the device to ensure an immersive look compared to the notches in the previous products.
- It has a front-facing camera and an earpiece located above it. The right-hand side of the phone comprises of the power button while its left side houses a SIM tray and volume controls.
- The base of the Realme mobile has a micro USB port between the speaker and headphone input. There is a fingerprint sensor aptly located at the top-centre of the phone.
- In addition, the phone provides the face recognition feature for additional security and to be able to easily unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds.
· Hardware and Software
- The Realme 2 Pro runs on the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and Adreno 512 GPU. It is quite rare for phones in the mid-range segment to offer the processor with its 1,31,968 points score on AnTuTu and 39fps on GFXbench T-rex gaming test.
- It is available in three variants including the 4 GB, 6GB, 8 GB RAM offerings. Each of these variants comes with expandable memory storage between 64GB and 128 GB (depending on the type).
- This Realme phone also comes with a dual-camera setup at the back of the device. It is built with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and ½.8-inch Sony IMX398 sensor.
- The camera has a 1.12-micron pixel size and f/1.7 aperture. The second sensor on the phone works to create a bokeh effect. If you want to shoot selfies or use the video calling feature, the front camera employes a 16-megapixel shooter as well.
- The Realme mobile is powered by the Android 8.1 Oreo-based on the ColorOS 5.2 in previous devices.
- The user interface comes with convenient features such as game space, screen recording, smart play, and more.
- What’s more, it enables you to charge your device faster with its 3500mAh battery.
- For connectivity, you will find the dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, microSD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack, and GLONASS features with the device.
Overall, the Realme 2 Pro is power-packed offering with its sharp and vivid display, quality, gaming performance, and well-designed notch. It is one of the best devices in the market within the mid-range smartphone segment due to its affordability and design capabilities. The Realme 2 Pro is available on leading online marketplaces including the Bajaj Finserv EMI store. With its network of over 43,000 sellers across the country, it ensures a variety of products including smartphone devices at no cost EMI. By leveraging the hyperlocal network of sellers in the market, it reduces the delivery time for your new phone to just one day. You can also access benefits and features such as no documentation and pre-approved loan limits. Before purchasing a product, browse through the reviews and ratings online and make the right choice.
If you are looking for the best mid-range smartphones, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. All these smartphones are available on the EMI store at the lowest prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartphone models on the Finserv Markets EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite device today!
To read more interesting blogs on smartphones you can check out: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime-The Best Mid-range Samsung Smartphone, Best Smartphones under 30,000 on No Cost EMI, Best Samsung Smartphones under 30,000, and many more at Bajaj Finserv Markets Blogs.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Bajaj Finserv Markets for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.