Over the last few years, Xiaomi has taken the global smartphone market by storm and Indian consumers are not far behind. The smartphone manufacturer is not only outpacing competitors in the premium segment by developing the latest smartphone technology, but has also created a niche for itself in the budget segment under the Redmi brand.
Whereas earlier the company was selective regarding sales channels, its current reach is much broader – leading consumers to opt for the company’s smartphones even more than before. On Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can buy premium MI smartphones at enormous discounts and even receive special offers and personalized deals.
Once you have decided to buy a Redmi phone, it can still take some time to decide on the model you want. Even the budget smartphones released by Redmi have a vast array of features on offer for consumers. The Redmi Y2 and Redmi 6 Pro are among the latest smartphones from the company to hit the market, and consumers are unable to decide the winner when it comes to Redmi Y2 vs Redmi 6 Pro.
Both smartphones have several features in common, so it can get difficult to compare Redmi 6 Pro and Redmi Y2. Both have dual SIM capabilities, and are similarly sized which makes their displays pretty much the same. The screen size of Redmi Y2 is only slightly bigger than the Redmi 6 Pro, but the resolution makes all the difference. Both smartphones offer the same amount of storage, which makes it all the more difficult to choose between Redmi 6 Pro vs Redmi Y2. While the internal storage is 32 GB, the Redmi 6 Pro’s external memory can be extended up to 256 GB while the Redmi Y2’s external storage can be extended only up to 128 GB.
In terms of connectivity on offer, the battle between Redmi Y2 vs Redmi 6 Pro gets even tougher. Both smartphones have fingerprint sensors and face unlock features and other sensors including gyroscope, accelerometer and compass. While the Y2 is equipped with an infrared sensor, the Redmi 6 Pro comes with a proximity sensor instead.
In terms of the operating system, both Xiaomi phones come equipped with the latest Android v8.1 (Oreo), with both models slated to get access to new updates at the same time. Armed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, the smartphones are powered by 2GHz octa core processors. Both the smartphones are within the same price range as well. However, the price is hardly a consideration owing to platforms which offer enormous discounts even on premium products. On the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, premium smartphones can be purchased with zero down payment or even no cost EMIs which can be repaid over a flexible tenure.
When you compare Redmi 6 Pro and Redmi Y2, a few contrasts stand out which can make all the difference depending on your individual requirements. Read on to learn what they are so you can pick your best bet from among Redmi 6 Pro vs Redmi Y2.
1. Screen Resolution:
- The screen resolution of Redmi 6 Pro is 1,080 x 2,280 pixels; which provides users with an immersive experience while watching videos or even playing games.
- This is one aspect wherein the Redmi Y2 loses points in the Redmi Y2 vs Redmi 6 Pro match, since it offers a resolution of only 720 x 1,440 pixels.
2. Sleekness and Convenience:
- The sleeker a phone’s design, the easier it is to carry around in pockets and smaller compartments. In Mi Y2 vs Mi 6 Pro comparison we noticed Y2 is
- The Redmi Y2 is 7% slimmer than the Redmi 6 Pro, measuring 8.1mm while the Redmi 6 Pro is much bulkier with a measure of 8.8mm.
- Battery can turn out to be one of the most crucial points when you compare Redmi 6 Pro and Redmi Y2. The battery size decides how long the phone can last without being charged.
- Higher the capacity of a smartphone battery, the longer the duration the phone can be used for. A large battery is especially handy if an individual needs to use their phone while travelling a lot.
- The Redmi 6 Pro has a 4,000mAh battery, which has a 29% higher capacity than Redmi Y2 which has a battery of 3,080mAh.
4. Front Camera
- With the advent of social media, a smartphone’s ability to capture selfies has taken on unprecedented importance.
- This is an area where the Redmi Y2 has the upper hand in the Redmi 6 Pro vs Redmi Y2 battle.
- Not only does Redmi Y2 have a 16MP front camera, (while the Redmi 6 Pro has only a 5MP front camera) but the Redmi Y2 is also equipped with a front camera flash which allows for great photography even in dim lighting conditions.
It is important to priorities the specifications you are looking for, especially when you are deciding between models in the same price range. On Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can even choose premium products that can be yours at a significant discount. You can even opt to pay through zero down payment, which allow you to purchase your new smartphone with increased convenience. One can opt for a speedy delivery to receive the products earliest.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!