Samsung has recreated its dominance in the smartphone market in India, especially within the mid-range segment, with the new Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with brilliant specifications and features such as three cameras, a 4,000mAh battery, and a u-shaped notch design. Its in-display fingerprint sensor is a feature found more on devices in the premium category. The phone is affordably priced at Rs. 19,990 for 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. Also, it is available at Rs. 22,900 with 6GB of RAM. It even comes with colour variants including black, blue, and white options.
This triple-camera mobile phone is available for purchase on online portals such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI store with no cost EMI options and same-day delivery.
Let us talk a bit more in detail about the design and capabilities of the Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile and explore the benefits of its three-camera setup.
- This 3-camera phone comes with a chassis design and polycarbonate edges to co-join the screen and the panel at the back of the device.
- The panel also has a reflective coating that scatters light and creates varied hues. It comes with a silicone case for protection, but with its alluring, lustrous finish on the back panel, we are sure you would not want to cover it up.
- This Samsung phone is a sleek offering at 7.7mm with a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB-C on the base of the device. The back of the phone houses a vertical three-camera module with an LED flash.
- The Samsung Galaxy A50 tri-camera setup consists of a 25-megapixel camera with an f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel depth-sensing camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens.
- The ultra-wide angle lens comes with a 123-degree field of view for additional camera capabilities. It gives a different perspective of the frame and is a beneficial feature for photography enthusiasts.
- The 25MP primary lens comes with a low-light sensor. Coupled with the ‘Scene Optimiser’ setting, the 25MP camera ensures noise reduction.
- With features like the AR Emoji, Hyperlapse, and the tri-camera setup, the Samsung device can detect scenes and optimise visuals as per the light availability. The live focus feature creates in-depth images for stunning visuals.
- During the daytime or in good lighting conditions, the cameras can detect fine details and capture accurate colours and identifiable textures. They also ensure the perfect level of contrast with the dynamic ratio.
- The tri-camera feature is quite rare in devices in the market that are priced below Rs. 20,000.
- In terms of the video quality, this Samsung phone can take stable videos due to the EIS available on the device. It can record videos in slow motion at 720p and 480 fps.
Here are some of the other benefits of the tri-camera setup offered on the device:
- High-resolution photography: The cameras offer exceptional capabilities for zooming and cropping due to the high-resolution feature.
- Dual or multi-aperture: Pixel binning is a useful way to improve performance in conditions with low light. However, the Samsung Galaxy A50 camera also provides benefits such as the switchable aperture to achieve this.
- Enhanced zoom capabilities: Due to the apt combination of software and hardware, the cameras can capture stunning visuals from a distance.
- Depth detection: The dedicated depth sensor can produce superior results compared to the capabilities of other devices in the same price range.
- HDR and better low-light performance: The extra cameras improve low-light performance with their dedicated sensors.
Overall, the optical zoom and wide-angle shots are the most obvious benefits of the tri-camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy A50. The extra cameras are powerful ways to improve photography in poor lighting conditions and ensure dynamic range, blur effects, and enhanced digital zooms.
You can purchase your new Samsung Galaxy A50 device on online marketplaces such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI store. With no cost EMI options and zero down payments, the portal offers unique opportunities to access financial solutions for the purchase. Before finalising on the device, you should check out the latest reviews and compare products on the portal.
If you are looking for the best smartphones, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. All these latest smartphones are available on the EMI store at the lowest prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartphone models on the Finserv Markets EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now, what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite device today!
To read more interesting blogs on smartphones you can check out: Best Samsung Dual Camera Smartphones, Which Samsung phone has the best camera, Triple & Quad Camera of Samsung Smartphones, and many more at Bajaj Finserv Markets Blogs.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Bajaj Finserv Markets for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.