Mobile phones have revolutionised our lifestyle in more than just one way. Some are sleek like a silk carpet from Istanbul, while some are so curvy, they can model for the biggest fashion lines! A few have edges sharp enough to cut wires and a few are so stunning, you literally cannot take your eye off them.
Now, while these smartphones boast stunning designs, they are also very powerful technological devices. They let you run businesses from the comfort of your home, access the internet and find any information you need. Plus, they can also assist you in finding the right direction, anywhere in the world, using maps, and help you capture moments, that you will cherish for a lifetime.
And if mobile phones are a piece of art and technological marvels, all at once, then Samsung is the artist/innovator you must commission. This South Korean company has redefined the mobile phone industry and rules it with an iron thumb with the best Samsung mobiles.
The best Samsung phones are always a notch above the rest. This success is not due to chance or poor competition. On the contrary, no other industry has such fierce competition than smartphones.
When it comes to the company, their success is a result of hard work and undivided focus on customer experience and satisfaction. One whose emphasis is a lot on building products that everyday users can understand, use and enjoy.
Their phones have received immense popularity in India and its cause comes down to seven reasons.
- One, it is all about the consumers. Whenever you use a top Samsung mobile, the striking feature is its simplicity; it almost feels like it was made just for you. This is not magic or strong hindsight, but superior market research. The company listens to the people, understand their concerns and then designs its phone.
- Two, bigger is better. Samsung phones are remembered for their big display sizes. And in a country like India, which is one of the top consumers of online video content, from streaming applications like YouTube, a big screen is always a winning move. They were the first ones to come with an infinity display and everyone else now has started to follow lead. First mover advantage!
- Three, camera innovation. With every new Samsung phone that hits the market, there is always one discernible change. Its cameras are getting better and sharper. Better technology, bigger megapixels, multiple cameras on the rear end etc. These are serious additions have moved a healthy portion of photography lovers and selfie addicts, to its side. Even media companies like NDTV records a few shows with Samsung phones!
- Four, technology that innovates. A new phone with features that can disrupt the market or change the way people see mobile phones is called true innovation. Samsung wins here again. From infinity display and superior camera phones to the S pen and powerful batteries, the best Samsung phone is truly a masterpiece.
- Five, Android. The company’s smart use of the world’s most popular mobile operating system has paid big dividends. Today, Samsung phones come embedded with the latest Android versions and are often the first few to receive OS upgrades.
- Six, design is important. We live in a visual world where good design can turn fortunes. The more appealing the phone looks, the more the eyeballs towards it, which subsequently convert into sales. For instance, the Galaxy C9 Pro is a sleek piece with curves at the right places. The phone astounds you with the features it packs.
- Seven, pricing is vital. With all its features and looks, the company’s phones only sell because they are the Best Samsung phones to buy in their price bracket. To get it right requires thorough research into the consumer’s mind-set which, the company truly excels in. There are budget Samsung phones, premium models, and mid-size models; the company has manufactured a model to suit the needs of every segment.
To sum it up, the South Korean company has taken all the correct steps to lead in a market where players are many and the public is finicky, at best. If you are looking to buy a Samsung phone, here are a few questions that will make your decision easier.
1. What are the best budget Samsung phones to buy?
The company is at the forefront of manufacturing smartphones that offer the best technology experience at the right price.
Here are two best Samsung Galaxy phone models you should take a look at that come under the Rs 10,000 category but offer features that can rival other brands’ premium segment phones.
• Samsung Galaxy J4+:
The Galaxy J4+ is a movie theatre in your hands. A 6-inch True HD + Infinity display and Dolby Atmos sound redefines video experience on the phone. And with long battery life, the best of Android, and a sleek design, you’ve definitely got a winner with you.
Smart and stylish, the J2 is a powerhouse of a smartphone. Multi-task seamlessly with its powerful battery and enjoy a superlative viewing experience thanks to its Super AMOLED display; your work and fun are all taken care of here.
|Brand||Galaxy J4+||Galaxy J2|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon SD425 Quad Core||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad Core|
|Camera||13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera||8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera|
|Storage||32 GB, expandable up to 256 GB||16 GB, expandable up to 256 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||2 GB|
|SIM||Dual Sim||Dual Sim|
2. Which mobile is best in Samsung for display?
In this segment, Samsung is definitely a leader. Repeatedly, Samsung phones with their display sizes and technology, have taken mobile viewing experience to a whole new level. And it looks like the company does not intend to settle.
Here are some of the top Samsung Galaxy phones in terms of display features:
With a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display that runs end to end, this model is definitely a winner. Thanks to its 4000mAh battery, it runs for an entire day on a single charge! And yes, the camera is terrific for clicking breath-taking photographs.
• Samsung Galaxy S8+:
An engineering breakthrough, this phone truly redefines the viewing experience. With its incredible end to end infinity display, all you see is HD content. It is an immersive experience at its very best.
|Brand||Galaxy Note 9||Galaxy S8+|
|Operating System||Exynos 9810 Octa Core Processor||Exynos 8895 Octa Core|
|Processor||Android 8.0 Oreo||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Camera||12 MP + 12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera||12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera|
|Storage||128 GB/512 GB, Expandable up to 512 GB||64 GB, Expandable up to 256 GB|
|RAM||6 GB/8 GB||4 GB|
|SIM||Dual Sim||Dual Sim|
3. Which Samsung camera phones should you buy?
Unmatched innovation in both rear and front cameras along with superior storage space, it is no surprise to see the best camera phones come out of this company.
For the aspiring photographers and selfie addicts reading this, here are the best Samsung phones to buy:
This model raised the bar for camera phones all over the world. The dual 12 MP cameras on its rear along with the world’s first f/1.5 aperture meant eye-popping photography in day, night, and low light conditions. Add an impressive bokeh mode for all those who love to click impressive pictures and capture those memorable moments. This one is definitely a stunner.
Made for the Instagram lovers of the world, the A9 puts the power of 4 rear cameras in your hands so that you never miss a single one of those priceless moments.
|Brand||Galaxy S9+||Galaxy A9|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow|
|Processor||Exynos 9810 Octa Core Processor||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 Octa Core|
|Camera||12 MP + 12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera||24 MP + 10 MP + 8 MP + 5MP rear camera, 24 MP front camera|
|Storage||64 GB/ 128 GB, Expandable up to 400 GB||128 GB, Expandable up to 512 GB|
|RAM||6 GB||8 GB|
|SIM||Dual Sim||Dual Sim|
4. Which are the most popular Samsung phones available in the market?
Now, this is one tough question. Most of this company’s phone have become bestsellers and are still on the top 10 mobile charts, some even years after their launch. A few have set new industry standards that still remain unchallenged. To ask for the most popular ones is tricky but here are two that make the cut.
It is easily the best phone of the year. A superb blend of hardware and software make it an enviable buy at the right price. The phone has one of the best displays in the business and camera which falls in the top level for mobile photography.
6-inch screen, 6 GB of RAM, 16 MP front and rear camera, and a 4,000mAh battery; it is not surprising to see the C9 pro doing so well. With such features and a body that is sleek, this phone wins the popular vote by a big margin.
|Brand||Galaxy S9||Galaxy C9 Pro|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Processor||Exynos 9810||Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa Core|
|Camera||12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera||16 MP rear camera, 16 MP front camera|
|Storage||64 GB, Expandable up to 400 GB||64 GB, Expandable up to 256 GB|
|RAM||4 GB||6 GB|
|SIM||Dual Sim||Dual Sim|
5. Which Samsung phone has the best RAM?
In the simplest terms, the more RAM your phone has, the more apps it can run in the background without slowing down your phone or overheating it. This is a boon considering the multi-task loving world we live in.
And the top Samsung phones always make sure RAM never becomes a performance issue.
With an 8 GB RAM, this phone is a big hitter and with the 4000mAh battery, you can play, capture, surf, and call all day long without any drag or stoppages and without any worry of low battery. The Galaxy Note 9 is a powerful beast.
The S9+ redefined the camera for many. Add sleek design and features such as AR and end-to-end display along with Dolby Atmos sound; the phone is definitely a winner. A 6 GB RAM makes sure all these stunning features enjoy a smooth run and your mobile experience is an enjoyable one.
|Brand||Galaxy Note 9||Galaxy S9+|
|Operating System||Exynos 9810 Octa Core Processor||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Processor||Android 8.0 Oreo||Exynos 9810 Octa Core Processor|
|Camera||12 MP + 12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera||12 MP + 12 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera|
|Storage||128 GB/512 GB, Expandable up to 512 GB||64 GB/ 128 GB, Expandable up to 400 GB|
|RAM||6 GB/8 GB||6 GB|
|SIM||Dual Sim||Dual Sim|
Today, over 500 million Indians own mobile phones. A major reason for this is the fall in data prices and device pricing. After all, not everybody can own premium mobile phones. Consumers, however, have to choose from many brands, thereby, making the buying process more complex and yet a brand like Samsung has managed to stay on top for years.
The best Samsung smartphones have stayed on top because they are an amalgamation of design, hardware and software. When looking to buy a phone, it makes sense to buy a phone from this brand because despite offering all the above features, they also tend to be reliable and guarantee products that are worth every rupee.
And the best place to buy one is from Bajaj Finserv EMI store. It is an online marketplace that makes sure nobody settles for a lower-grade product only because the price was too high. Yes, imagine you want a Samsung Galaxy S9+ but cannot afford to buy it right away. Do not worry, the EMI store will finance your purchase. Here is how it works.
- No Cost EMI: Using their EMI card, you can buy a Samsung top model phone now and pay back its cost in easy instalments / EMIs. Only the cost, no interest or zero down payment. Whether it is a basic Samsung phone or a high end one like the Galaxy S9 or S9+, everything and anything is available at No Cost EMI.
- Pre-Approved Limit: The reason you can buy anything at No Cost EMI is that the EMI card comes with a pre-approved limit. It makes everything on the EMI store available to the consumer.
- Million Plus Products: There are over a million plus products on the EMI store which includes nearly all of the top Samsung phones with the best Samsung phone deals. Hence, no chance of seeing an unavailable or out of stock sign.
- No approvals: You do not need any prior approvals or documents before you buy anything from the EMI store. If you like an item, add it to your cart, use the EMI card and simply just buy!
- Vast Hyperlocal Network: The EMI store has a 60,000+ strong seller network. On the website, you choose the seller closest to you or one you are comfortable with – you have the power.
- Same Day Delivery: With a vast hyperlocal network, same-day product delivery is a guarantee and, in some cases, within four hours. So, if your order the best new Samsung mobile phone in the morning, you will without a doubt be using it by the night.
- Excellent Offers: When you buy phones on the EMI store, you do not pay, but save. Yes, there are excellent discount offers, seasonal sales, and cashback on all products. You may think you are paying money to buy a smartphone but on the contrary, you are saving money.
The EMI card is your ticket to buying the best of Samsung mobile phones and if you do not have one, the process to get it is simple. Visit the customer portal of the EMI store to check your card eligibility, make a payment of Rs 399/- and have it delivered to you your doorstep within two weeks. If you are shopping for electronics, lifestyle, or other products through a partner store on easy EMI, you can directly apply for one from there.
Read more about the Top-10 Latest Samsung Smartphones
Read more about Latest Huawei Honor Smartphones, The Best Samsung Smartphones to Buy, The Best Upcoming Samsung Smartphones, The Latest Smartphones from Vivo – 2019 and more on the Bajaj Finserv Markets Blogs.
Finserv Markets, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!
You can now also get a personal loan for any electronic gadget you wish to own, on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Get cyber security for your smartphone from Bajaj Finserv Markets for protection against any potential cyber threats and risks.