Refrigerators which were once considered to be a luxury item is now a vital product in every home, no matter how big or small. With technological advancements and so many features available, often it can be incredibly difficult to find out a refrigerator which will suit your needs. Things such as the size of your household, refrigerator capacity and features should influence your decision of which refrigerator to bring home. This decision becomes even tougher when we are dealing with a smaller space. For instance, Anita has just moved into her first apartment after graduating from college. She has rented out a studio apartment as she is about to start her new job, but cannot find a refrigerator which will be big enough to help her store all her stuff, while also not taking up too much room in her apartment. After hours of research, Anita zeroed down on the fact that a single door refrigerator will suit her living space and requirements the best.
Read on to know our top pick for the best refrigerator for your apartment:
- One of the best refrigerator brand, most technologically advanced, robust and easy to place which fits seamlessly into studio apartments is the LG 190 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator Purple Glow refrigerator.
- First up, let’s talk about the size of the refrigerator. Measuring at 1172mm (height) by 534 mm (width) by 633 mm (depth), one of the best refrigerators in India with the sleek design will fit into any corner of your studio apartment and not take up too much space.
- However, do not be fooled by its appearance, the refrigerator has a capacity of 190L, with a vegetable basket of 12.6 L and 2 glass shelves along with a freezer compartment.
- Now let’s talk about the technology employed in the machine. This line of direct cool refrigerators by LG has been designed with cutting edge technology to bring you more space and style.
- The refrigerator has been equipped with a smart inverter compressor which gives you along with silent operation, unmated performance as well as greater savings. It can also operate without a stabilizer.
- In fact, the refrigerator is also equipped with Smart Connect technology, the latest refrigerator technology which means that you can connect your refrigerator to your home inverter in case of any power cuts. In fact, the smart connect technology also helps you to consume less power, work for over 36 hours while not adding any extra load onto the compressor.
- You have the convenience of storing without any worries of spoilage or extra costs. The 12.6L vegetable box is also designed with the “Moist ‘N’ Fresh” technology.
- This lattice-patterned box maintains the moisture in the box at the optimum level, ensuring your vegetables are fresh and crunchy for consumption. Additionally, both the glass shelves in the fridge are exclusive LG glasses, which are spill proof and have been toughened. They can take a load of up to 175 kilograms, more than any other refrigerator in its class.
- The features of this refrigerator do not end here. You also get to take advantage of the spacious refrigerator storage, chiller tray, fastest ice making capacity, anti-bacterial gasket.
- The refrigerator also has a 4-star rating, which means that not only will they be energy efficient & save electricity costs, but also have a durable product which is likely to be a part of your home and kitchen for a really long time.
- In fact, if you have any issues with the refrigerator, it also comes with a one-year warranty and a ten-year warranty on the compressor.
As a student or working professional living in a studio apartment, paying the entire cost of your brand new LG refrigerator can seem daunting at first. However, thanks to the Bajaj Finserv EMI store, you no longer have to worry about burning a hole in your wallet to pay the entire cost of your refrigerator in one go. You can purchase your brand new refrigerator with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card at no cost EMI with zero down payment, and it will be delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours and installed in merely two days.
To read more interesting blogs on refrigerators you can check out: An Overstuffed Fridge is not the same as Fully-Stocked, 5 new age features coming to our refrigerators in 2019, Key differences: Direct Cool Technology vs Frost Free Technology, and many more at Bajaj Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!