In the fast-paced life of today, the smartphone is a remarkable piece of technology designed to assist in numerous tasks through the course of the day, as well as multiply as a style statement. Therefore, keeping the potential customer in mind, mobile manufacturing companies around the world are innovating by using the best of advanced technology in the wide range of upcoming phones that are available in all price ranges.
Below is a list of the best upcoming phones to look forward to as the year comes to an end.
1. Oppo K5-
- The Oppo K5 is an upcoming launch mobile from Oppo. The mid-range smartphone has a 6.4-inch display with a 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-core processor and Android v9 Operating System.
- The 6GB RAM and the Adreno 618 GPU graphics makes the phone ideal for playing games as well as multi-tasking.
- With a massive internal memory of 128 GB, which is further expandable to up to 256 GB using an external micro SD card, the phone has ample storage space for all your media, games, apps, and documents.
- The highlight of this model that sets it apart from other upcoming android phones in the price range is the 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2M four-rear lens camera.
- In addition, the phone has a 32 MP secondary camera, which captures vivid selfies.
- The Oppo K5 is expected to be launched in India on 26th December 2019.
2. Oppo Reno Ace-
- The Oppo Reno Ace is an upcoming launch mobile from Oppo. The mid-range smartphone has a 6.5-inch display with a 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, which is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) Octa-core processor and an Android 9.0 Pie Operating System.
- One of the best upcoming Android phones, the Oppo Reno Ace has an Adreno 640 (700 MHz) graphics, which makes it great for gaming.
- The model is available in three memory variants- 128GB internal memory with an 8GB RAM, 256GB internal memory with an 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal memory with a 12GB RAM.
- Staying in trend, the phone has four rear camera lenses of 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and a secondary camera of 16 MP.
- It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery and is equipped with SuperVOOC Flash Charge feature that supports 100 percent fast battery charging in under 30 minutes.
- The upcoming mobile launch in India is expected to be on 12th December 2019.
3. Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha-
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is one of the best upcoming phones from Xiaomi. It has a massive 7.92-inch display with a 2088 x 2250 pixels resolution, which sets it apart from all mobiles from the brand and its popular competitors.
- The model has a whopping 512 GB internal memory and a sizeable 12 GB RAM.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) Octa-core processor and Android 10 Operating System.
- The phone has an Adreno 640 (700 MHz) graphics that offers a smooth interface for lag-free gaming.
- Staying true to popular camera trends in upcoming phones from noted brands, the luxury phone has a 108 MP + 12 MP +20 MP triple camera.
- It is powered by a 4050 mAh battery and is equipped with 40 W fast battery charging capacity.
- This upcoming mobile phone is expected to be launched in India on 18th December 2019.
4. Xiaomi Mi Note 10-
- The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is an upcoming launch mobile from Xiaomi. The phone has an 6.47-inch display with a 1080×2340 pixels resolution, which is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The model has an internal memory of 128 GB and a 6 GB RAM. It is powered by a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm) octa-core processor and Android 9 Pie Operating System.
- It packs an impressive 108 MP + 20 MP + 12 MP + 5MP rear camera lens and a 32 MP front camera for the perfect selfie.
- Staying ahead of the other upcoming phones is the price range, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is powered by a massive 5260 mAh battery that is equipped with 30W fast battery charging capacity that fully charges the phone in under an hour.
- This upcoming mobile is expected to be launched in January, 2020.
5. Samsung Galaxy M50-
- The new launch smartphone from Samsung has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- It clocks a 2.3 GHz with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor.
- It is backed by a 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 512 GB using an external microSD card, thus providing ample space for all the precious documents and personal files.
- The upcoming mobile launch in India is expected to be in January, 2020.
Expected price list of upcoming smartphones
|Oppo K5||INR 18,990|
|Oppo Reno Ace||INR 31,990|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha||INR 1,99,990|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10||INR 43,200|
|Samsung Galaxy M50||INR 19,999|
Purchase Upcoming phones Online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store!
Bajaj Finserv brings to you the EMI Store – an online marketplace to shop for your favorite upcoming smartphones on No cost EMI. The Bajaj electronics online store offers great convenience and ease to buy electronics online, like same day, i.e. 24 hours or one-day delivery, 0 down payment, customized EMI amounts, no cost EMI and exciting mobile exchange offers.
Simply walk into a Bajaj Finserv partner store, swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and purchase upcoming mobile phones without any hassle. We are simplifying life for you like no one else!
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is a one-stop-shop for all your home appliance and gadget needs. Buy the best upcoming android phones online by browsing through a list of best upcoming android phones, reviews, and price list.
To read many more interesting blogs on smartphones, check out MI Upcoming smartphones in India, Upcoming OPPO Smartphones in India, Upcoming Vivo Smartphones in India, Upcoming Samsung Smartphone in India and many more!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you make it happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere”!