VU Televisions, founded in 2006 in California, is one of the largest sellers of 4K TVs worldwide. VU TVs are manufactured in China but designed at the company’s R&D hubs in India and California.
- VU introduced the revolutionary Vu VOD Upscaler technology to enhance video and audio playback for Video on Demand (VOD) content available through YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and others.
- One of the fastest growing television brands in India, VU is known for its innovative design, high performance and affordable prices. But most importantly it’s known for designing TVs with humongous screen sizes in the luxury segment.
Let’s look at 3 of its top big screen VU TVs that is an object of desire for every home.
- The VU 100 is incredibly big and aptly touted the largest television in the world with a 100-inch gigantic screen. Why go to a theatre when you have a screen size that big at home? The VU 4K TV comes with 4k ultra HD resolution with HDR for a fantastic viewing experience.
- The VU 100 transports you to another world with 2000 watts of high power audio and an enormous IPS panel that generates 2.5 billion colours. This VU Smart TV with a full metal body and a gleaming chrome finish exudes magnificence and opulence from every angle.
- The VU 100 targets the luxury home entertainment segment and was priced at a whopping Rs.20 lakh when launched. This VU Led TV is now available at a discount in various online and offline stores including the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
- The VU 100 TV is supported by 2.5GB of RAM and comes with 16GB internal storage. This VU TV is powered by a quad-core CPU and runs on Android Oreo OS and is capable of running 3D games.
- It also has an in-built Google Play Store allowing you to access thousands of games, TV shows and movies. With an amazing size, design, capability and performance, VU 100 TV is an object of desire for many homes in India.
VU Pixelight HDR 86 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Android TV[86VU/C/PXUHD86]:
- The manufacturer of VU TVs boasts that once you have experienced Pixelight, a pioneering technology used in VU TVs, you won’t be able to watch any other TV screen. The VU Pixelight HDR 86 has a VOD processor that is especially designed for transmitting compressed VOD data.
- This VU LED TV also boasts of a late night sound mode which allows you to hear crystal clear human voice even at very low volume so you don’t disturb anyone at home or your neighbour. The The VU Pixelight HDR 86 UHD 4K Smart TV comes with built in Dolby audio and DTS sound technologies. This VU 4K TV is priced between Rs.2.5 lakh to Rs.2.7 lakh in India.
At the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store you can purchase top-selling big-screen TVs from leading brands at easy, no cost EMIs with a Bajaj EMI Card.
VU 75 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV [VU/S/OAUHD75]:
- The VU 4K LED TV comes with an enormous 75-inch screen for an immersive and exciting viewing experience. With 4K billion shades of colour and IPS panel and powered by Quad Core and graphic processor, movie shows, TV shows, sports action, video on demand content and games becomes a whole new experience for the user.
- After VU TV’s 100-inch and 86-inch screens, the VU/S/OAUHD75 at 75-inch is the third-biggest screen size available in the Indian market from VU TV. No one can beat VU TV in terms of size, design and performance. These big screen TVs come with a bigger price tag but are more of a luxury item than an item of necessity.
- The VU 75 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV also streams VOD content and supports apps such as YouTube, Hotstar, Google Play Store, Google Games, Google Music, Sony Liv, Facebook Video and others. This 75-inch VU Led TV is priced between Rs.1,65,000 to Rs.1,80,000 in India.
- TVs such as VU 55-Inch, VU 65-Inch LED TV are priced a bit less than above mentioned television, yet are big enough to give one an elevated viewing experience.
If you are looking for a big VU TVs, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. You can buy this TV online on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest television models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite TV today!
To read more interesting blogs on television, you can check out: 4 popular LED TVs on the EMI Store, 6 Things to Consider Before Buying an LED TV – Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, OLED vs LCD & LED: which TV technology should earn a place in your living room? , and many more at Bajaj Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”