With summer days fast approaching you are probably in the market for a new refrigerator to bring home. While the overwhelming range of models available on the market can scare you, it is important to remember your priorities while making your purchase. Undoubtedly, one of the most important things to consider is the power consumption and energy efficiency of the refrigerator. It is important to understand how star ratings can affect both the quality of your refrigerator and the effect on your electricity bill. Whichever energy rating you decide is the best for you, with the Bajaj Finserv EMI store, you can have your brand new refrigerator delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours. If you purchase your brand new refrigerator on the Bajaj Finserv EMI store, and it will be installed in merely two days.
Best Energy Efficient Refrigerator in India:
If you are considering bringing, home the best energy efficient refrigerator here is a list of the most energy efficient refrigerators available on the market this summer.
- The Samsung 192 L Direct Cool Single Door 5 Star Refrigerator is an energy-saving refrigerator. It comes equipped with a digital inverter compressor, which works longer, quieter & uses less energy.
- The digital inverter technology enables the compressor to automatically adjust its speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. Hence, it uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance.
- Undoubtedly, a fridge occupies a large space in your kitchen or living area and the distinctive crown design, which is softly curved, round-top shape, and clean lines, without any extra doors, add a sleek and elegant look. Furthermore, you also get a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- Often find your kids sneaking out food from the refrigerator you do not want them to have? With the new Samsung lock and key you can leave such worries behind. You have the provision of keeping your refrigerator under lock and key, when required.
- The Whirlpool 200 L Direct Cool Single Door 5-Star Refrigerator helps you maintain energy efficient while also providing you additional benefits.
- Equipped with an all-new laminar airflow and capillary technology it helps you make ice faster than any other products in its class.
- Additionally, due to the insulated capillary technology he capillary, which carries the refrigerant from the compressor to the freezer, is surrounded by super cold gas, which makes the compressor work more efficiently and helps retain cooling better.
- Additionally, the specially designed cooling vents also help distribute airflow in a uniform and laminar manner.
- The LG 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 4-Star Refrigerator is a classic energy efficient fridge and comes with its quintessential smart inverter compressor, which is designed to offer you unmatched performance, great savings, super silent operation and stabilizer free operation.
- With its 4 star energy rating you can forget worrying about electricity bills and enjoy the features of your brand new refrigerator round the clock.
- In addition to this it is also equipped with a smart connect technology which helps you connect your refrigerator to home inverter in case of power cuts. You can now store food without worrying about spoilage.
Haier 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 4 Star Refrigerator
- Bring home the Haier 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 4 Star Refrigerator to ensure you get the best of energy efficiency and convenience.
- This refrigerator has a 4-star rating that denotes it is highly energy efficient. It has a direct cooling system and freezer has a net capacity of 190 litres.
If you are looking for the best energy saving refrigerators, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. All these latest refrigerators are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest refrigerator models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite fridge today!
To read more interesting blogs on refrigerators, you can check out: 7 Features Your Refrigerator Needs and Three It Probably Does Not, Cool Refrigerator Terms You Should Know, An Overstuffed Fridge is not the same as Fully-Stocked, and many more at Bajaj Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”