In any Indian household, the refrigerator is perhaps one of the most important kitchen appliances. From keeping your children’s school lunches healthy to ensuring that your juice boxes stay cold to making sure there is ice for your parties to storing your office lunch, your refrigerator plays a pivotal role in the day to day functioning of your household. While refrigerators once were considered a luxury, now you do not have to burn a hole in your wallet to get one for your house.
If you are looking to buy a new budget refrigerator that will serve all your needs, we have compiled a list of best refrigerators in India under Rs. 15,000.
- Equipped with a smart inverter compressor, the LG refrigerator is one of the most advanced and energy efficient in its price range. The new inverter promises to give you unmatched performance, great savings as well as super silent operation.
- Due to its smart connect technology you can connect your refrigerator to you home inverter and enjoy cooling even in power cuts. The shelves in the refrigerator are made of toughened glass, which makes it capable of holding heavy food items and can take load as heavy as 175kg.
- The airtight gasket is easy to clean and remove and seals in the freshness and keeps out the bacteria and dust particles accumulated in the door seal.
Whirlpool 190L Single Door Refrigerator
- This Whirlpool fridge is one of the best fridge under INR 15000. With a gross capacity of 190 litres and a star energy rating, this single door refrigerator can easily serve a family of 2-3.
- The Whirlpool refrigerator comes equipped with 2 wire shelves, ice trays, a large freezer as well as a crisper for storing all your fruits and vegetables. It is also equipped with a sixth sense “quick chill” technology which helps in keeping your refrigerator cool for over 9 hours even when the power goes off.
- Another important feature of the refrigerator is its easy manual defrosting which ensures effective cooling by allowing the refrigerator to defrost easily.
- The vegetable crisper is also equipped with a moisture lock in technology, which helps to maintain an optimum moisture in your veggies and keeps them fresh for a long duration.
Haier 195 L Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier makes good refrigerators below INR 15000. The Hailer 195 L Single Door Refrigerator will be the perfect addition to your house. You can store fruits and vegetables for seven days without having to worry about their freshness.
- The refrigerator also has a 4-star rating that denotes it is highly energy efficient. It has a direct cooling system and freezer has a net capacity of 19 litres.
- In fact, what’s more, this fridge, with its innovative one hour icing technology the freezer temperature can come down to -5 degree celsius in just about 60 minutes.
Godrej 196 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- The Godrej 196 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator has penomenal features such as cooling retention during power cuts due to its staycool technology, huge shelf space, freeze and bake tray, deep bottom chiller, large aqua space, dry store amongst others.
- The 196l size makes it perfect for small families of 2-3 members. It also has a 3 star energy rating, making it energy efficient and helping you save.
- This fridge is also priced below INR 15000.
Samsung 212 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- The Samsung 212 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator comes equipped with a digital inverter technology, enabling you to save energy while also ensuring that it makes less noise while operating.
- The toughened glass shelves can hold up to 150kg of heavy foods and utensils while the fresh room ensures your milk products and desserts stay safe and fresh.
- Additionally, the anti-bacterial gasket prevents the entry and build-up of fungi and bacteria inside the refrigerator.
If you are looking for the best refrigerator under 15000, the Bajaj Finserv EMI store is definitely the right choice. All these latest refrigerators are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest refrigerator models on the Bajaj Finserv Online Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
To read more interesting blogs on refrigerators, you can check out Why 5 Star-refrigerators are more cost-effective in the long run, Understanding the environmental impact of refrigerators, Here’s how smart refrigerators will change our lives, and many more at Bajaj Finserv MARKETS Blogs.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”