The smartphone industry across the globe demonstrated some unique trends in the previous year. Manufacturers were increasingly working on re-organising their business strategy with out-of-the-box specifications and designs for their customers. The experimentation has paid off with brands like Vivo gaining a foothold in the Indian smartphone market. Vivo, a company that pioneered the concept of a retractable selfie camera, has fixed glitches on its previous offerings and launched the all-new Vivo V15 Pro smartphone in the country.
Read on to know all about Vivo V15 price, features and specifications to check out:
- The Vivo smartphone is a premium product with a 32-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, an alluring display, seamless design, and triple cameras that come with a 48-megapixel sensor. The company experimented with moving parts on the new device for optimum space for the selfie camera. Also, the device is integrated with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE Octa-core processor, 128 GB storage capacity (expandable to 256GB with an external microSD card), Funtouch OS 0 operating system (based on the Android 9 Pie), and ultra-fast charging capabilities (at 3,700mAh) with the dual-engine fast charging feature.
- The Vivo mobile is a visually striking device with the “Spectrum Ripple Design”. The back of the smartphone is reflective and demonstrates varying patterns at different angles. The phone is available in a blue variant that comes with fine lines to build a centrifugal pattern – almost appearing as if it is made from grains and ridges. One glance at the red variant, and you would be mesmerised by the mirage of a sparkling ruby. The Vivo mobile uses a lighter shade of red and a criss-cross of lines to deliver the impact. This is one of the latest Vivo smartphones available in the market today.
Let’s look at the Vivo V15 Smartphone specifications:
1. The Vivo V15 pop-up camera phone
- If the elegant design of the new Vivo V15 camera was not enough, the company came up with another unique proposition – the Vivo V15 pop-up camera phone.
- The Vivo V15 camera can bear a force of up to 120 kilograms. Also, it can be opened and retracted into a cavity that is approximately 3,00,000 times its size. What this essentially means is that no matter how many times you open and close the camera every day, the mechanism will stay intact without damage for over eight years.
- You can control the Vivo V15 pop-up camera mechanism automatically or with a small amount of force. The physical system of controlling the camera was created to ensure that this Vivo V15 camera does not suffer from any damage during accidental collisions.
2. The Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display
- The Vivo V15 display provides a deeper, immersive experience for gaming or leisure purposes. You can now stream video content without any obtrusive parts covering its content due to a screen-to-body ratio of over 91 percent.
- The picture on the Super AMOLED display also enables the device to remain thinner. It comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner claimed to be one of the faster and more secure versions of the ones in the previous generation of devices. It takes about 0.37 seconds for a user to unlock the phone.
- The Vivo V15 display size of 6.53-inches is another great feature of this phone. The Vivo V15 screen size has been an upgrade over the previous vivo V series phone.
- The slim Vivo V15 Pro offering has rounded edges that allow it to rest comfortably on the hand.
- The buttons are placed strategically to ensure that you do not have to flex your fingers too much to access functionalities.
- The button on the left edge of the screen lets you toggle Google Assistant and Vivo’s Jovi assistant and find products using images.
- The phone also comes with a micro USB port and dual SIM and memory expansion slots to make it a convenient package for any users.
Overall, the Vivo V15 camera features stunning camera capabilities and an improved user interface. You can find the Vivo phone on leading online stores including the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. This Vivo V15 price falls under the mid-range smartphone category. The store hosts the latest deals and EMI options to purchase your new device. Further, it offers no-cost EMI options with zero down payment and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. The new generation marketplace makes sure that online shopping is a hassle-free experience. With financing solutions based on your needs, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store helps you access its network of more than 43,000 merchants and one million products. So what are you waiting for? The Vivo V15 Pro currently has limited availability in the country with its affordable price of Rs. 28,990 (depending on the variant). You can explore more information on the Vivo mobile price, features, reviews, functionalities, and more online before making the purchase.
Check out all the latest smartphone models on the Finserv MARKETS EMI Store. So there you go. Now, what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite device today!
To read more interesting blogs on smartphones you can check out: Upcoming Vivo Mobile Phones & Smartphones, The Best Vivo Mobile Phones in 2019, Best 4G Vivo Phones and many more at Finserv MARKETS Blogs.