The iPhone usage has been in vogue among many business executives and working professionals across several industries, owing to its secure and smart intuitive interface.
Apple builds its iPhones with top quality hardware that enables zero lags and minimal breakdowns. These robust and uninterrupted qualities makes Apple iPhone enticing and befitting to a number of working professionals and businessmen.
For a long time, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 were sold as the best iPhones for business professionals and office goers, given their build and functionality coupled with affordable prices. However, the unveiling of latest models – iPhone XR and iPhone Xs, in the last year has resulted in working professionals wanting more of these upgraded iPhones.
According to Counterpoint Research, Apple iPhone shipments fell 11 percent globally in this June quarter, but in India, it grew 19 percent (YoY). One hidden trend of this growth is that iPhone XR sales contributed nearly half of it, making it a top iPhone model in India.
IPhone XR VS IPhone XS: Which the best business mobile phone for woking professioanls?
Here’s a look at some of the features of iPhone XR and iPhone Xs that are best-suited for working professionals:
- With their high-speed A12 Bionic processor chip, both iPhone XR and iPhone Xs are on par with each other in terms of efficient performance.
- The processor powers all the apps such as Mail, Facetime messenger, messages, iCloud, iTunes and Camera, and the user interface making them the best smartphone for business professionals and working professionals.
- So, when you put all the processing power into operation, you shall still get a great battery life. Some of A12 Bionic’s sophisticated technologies like the the Neural engine, the TrueDepth camera and the Secure Enclave system, enable the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone, that is easier and faster to use for working professionals, even while in a hurry.
- Both iPhone XR and iPhone Xs batteries last a full day on a single charge and are capable of fast charging. However, the iPhone XR’ battery can last 2-3 hours extra as compared to that of iPhone Xs.
- Despite the slight difference, both can be branded as the best Apple mobiles with large battery capacities.
No Headphone Jack:
- There is no presence of a headphone jack in either iPhone XR or iPhone Xs, and this is probably one of the most useful features for professionals and office goers.
- By doing away with this feature, the professionals can comfortably use wireless earpods without worrying about the wires that can get in the way of on-the-move office activities at the workplace.
- A simple design improvisation has brought a great deal of comfort for the office goers tagging these models as the best Apple mobiles.
- This is an aspect where the iPhone Xs is superior to the iPhone XR. The iPhone XR comes with an optimised 12 MP rear camera, a f/1.8 wide-angle lens and 2x faster sensor that ensures optical image stabilisation and allows 4K recording.
- It facilitates stunning, in-depth portrait shots even in low-light. The iPhone XR’s 7 MP front camera is accompanied by a f/2.2 wide-angle lens with an all-new video stabilisation feature while shooting HD videos upto 1080p.
- The front camera proves its worth as the top iPhone selfie camera with great selfie portraits, Animoji and Memoji features.
- On the other hand, the iPhone Xs’ dual rear camera system is being likened to that of a professional photographer’s camera.
- It supports an advanced dual 12MP rear camera system with a f/1.8 wide-angle lens and an extra f/2.4 telephoto lens that comes in closer to the subject during the shot and ensures dual optical image stabilisation.
- The selfie-bound front camera is the same as its iPhone XR’ counterpart. So, the optical 2x zoom of the telephoto lens is the big differentiator between the iPhone XR and iPhone Xs, making the photos and videos look sharper on iPhone Xs than on the iPhone XR.
- The iPhone XR features a liquid retina LCD display and the iPhone Xs comes with a custom built Super Retina OLED HD display that brings out the colour accuracy, blackness, brightness and contrast in the images on-screen.
- The iPhone Xs provides the sharpest display with high pixel density. Also, the water resistant build of iPhone Xs is slightly better over iPhone XR.
- The iPhone XR and iPhone Xs are packed with many miscellaneous features that are found in only high-end smartphones.
- They include wireless charging, facial recognition, animated emojis, Facetime audio and video calling, accessibility for visually impaired and dual SIM feature.
- The outstanding voice assistant Siri 7, allows you to use your voice to send messages, emails, set reminders and GPS, search destinations and many more, saving you the hassle of using your fingers to type search.
- The voice assistant also gives smart suggestions on your lock screen, and in messages, mail, etc. Siri 7 is a very handy feature, not just for working professionals but also a boon in disguise to the visually impaired users, making the iPhone XR and iPhone Xs, undoubtedly the best Apple mobiles available in the market.
Which is the best business phone for professionals – iPhone XR or iPhone Xs?
The answer to this question ultimately comes down to what you’ll be using the phone for and the features that matter to you. As we may see, the major differentiator between the iPhone XR
and the iPhone Xs is their rear camera system and screen display, and this difference is also reflected in their prices.
As a regular professional, if you want to save that extra buck by settling for a single rear camera and an LCD display, then iPhone XR is the best iPhone for working professionals without a doubt. However, if you are a professional photographer, you would be aware that good cameras come at a price, and iPhone XS is the top iPhone that can feed you with the experience of a professional digital camera wound into a smartphone.
With new iPhone 11 models waiting to be launched this year and Apple’s recent pricing strategy helping the company post robust sales in India, iPhone Xs and iPhone XR purchases from online stores like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store are seeing attractive price cuts, exchange discounts and cash backs.
If you are looking for the best Iphone, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is definitely the right choice. All these latest Iphones are available on the EMI store at the best prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and no extra processing fee using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest smartphone models on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite one today!
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”