Vu (view) is a US based company pioneering in televisions and has been in India for a while. Vu has created a firm place in the Indian Market with its LEDs and LCDs. Now that the world is moving towards smart TVs, Vu TV also offers 4 different categories of Vu smart TVs and the newly launched android based premium Vu LED TV to choose from.
Read on to know all about VU televisions and which one to pick to best suit your needs:
1.VU Pixelight TVs:
- With the onset of world cup 2019, everyone is excited and gearing up. For those die-hard fans of cricket who are already preparing to watch world cup 2019 in the comfort of their homes on a big screen, Vu TV has Quantum Pixelight and Pixelight 4K for you. Both these models come with a unique feature of cricket mode.
- This unique Intelligent Pixel technology enhances the picture which emphasizes the ball so it stands out and can be seen clearly on the pitch, on the field, in the air or into the crowd. This feature also optimizes brightness and picture setting on the TV, taking the comfort of eyes into consideration, by reducing digital picture noise and providing clear transmissions.
- If that’s not exciting and convincing enough, both these Vu TVs come with licensed Netflix and Youtube with dedicated hotkeys on the remote. While both Vu TVs has similar features and specifications when it comes to sound, screen size, OS, and hardware, they have quite a difference in the display, body, and price.
- Quantum series is a complete pure industrial metal body with bezel-less QLED display while Pixelight is Ultra HR LED with Premium Titanium Grey Aesthetics for a body. Quantum Pixelight 65 inches TV comes for whooping 1,29,999 INR and Pixelight 4K 65 inches is somewhere around 80,000 INR.
- Whereas a regular Vu 65 inch TV price is 50,000. On the expensive side, but quality does come for a price and there are No cost EMI options available on Bajaj Finserv, so affordability is not much of a concern.
2.VU Premium Android TVs:
- Next category is the newly launched Premium android TVs with Android Oreo 8.0 OS. USP of these Vu Smart TVs apart from having an Android OS is the voice command feature with google assistance.
- One can now search for any show they want to see or apps they want to use, games they want to play and more without having to use a remote. This also has dedicated hotkeys on the physical remote for YouTube and Google Play.
- Built-in Dolby audio with surround sound and Dolby vision with HDR10 means clear sound and picture of premium quality. This is a complete home theatre system with additional benefits of a smartphone.
- Premium Android TVs are available in 43, 50, 55, 65 and 75 inches with price ranging from 30,000 to 1,20,000. This is the only segment which gives a screen size of 75 inches. This segment surely is top notch among the budget-friendly smart TVs.
3.VU Ultra Smart HD TVs:
- The last segment is Vu Ultra smart HD TV. They have been in the market since 2018 and seems to be the best buy for buyers who are into digital entertainment. This TV is fully loaded with digital entertainment. It has Netflix, Amazon Prime, and YouTube and more with dedicated hotkeys on the remote itself.
- With adaptive contrast, digital noise cancellation, bright panel, and multiple viewing modes like cinema, sports and natural, you are up for an amazing viewing experience.
- This Vu Tv also comes with Built-in Dolby and surround sound. Also has the feature to cast screen directly from your smartphone. The best feature of this category is its price. Ultra smart TVs come in sizes 32, 40, 49 between the price range of 20,000 to 40,000.
Vu TV brings advanced, cutting-edge innovation in entertainment technology at affordable prices.and has raised the bar for budget televisions by several notches with these new smart TVs.
If you are looking for the best VU TV, the EMI store is definitely the right choice. All these latest VU Televisions are available on the EMI store at the lowest prices, and at no-cost EMIs with zero down payments and and no extra processing fee using the EMI Card. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback.
Check out all the latest tv price list on the Finserv Markets EMI Store along with their features and prices in India. So there you go. Now what are you waiting for? Go buy your favourite TV today!
Top TV Brand:
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”