Bike riding is an activity that appeals to a large segment of people all over the world. For bike enthusiasts, the thrill of exploring unfamiliar places on their dream bike is an experience that remains unparalleled. Our country is full of scenic beauty and there are several places where you can take a bike trip with your closest friends. Right from the majestic valleys of Leh-Laddakh to the rustic cities of Rajashtan, you can ride through the nooks and corners of various places to unleash your adventurous side. Apart from providing you an overwhelming and memorable experience, bike riding can also help you boost your physical and mental health.
Let us have a quick look at how riding a motorcycle can be beneficial for your health in the long run:
- According to a recent study funded by Harley-Davidson, it is observed that riding a bike can have positive effects on the brain and body.
- Some of the positive takeaways from the study indicated that riding a motorcycle helped in decreasing cortisol levels, thereby reducing stress to a certain extent. It also enhanced the focus and alertness of the rider.
- Riding a motorcycle also improved sensory awareness and had somewhat similar effects to that of meditation.
- It is important that you maintain the correct posture while riding a motorcycle. This will help you keep your body in shape and tone your muscles.
- Bike riding also increases your insulin sensitivity. This helps your metabolism and you can burn calories in an efficient way.
- It also boosts endorphins and helps in elevating your mood.
- Bike riding will provide you an adrenalin rush which can be helpful in pumping up your immune system.
Now that you are well aware of various health benefits of riding a motorcycle, it’s time you get in touch with your buddies and hit the road at the earliest. However, before you start with your road trip, make sure that you have a bike insurance policy in place. A comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage against the losses and damages caused to a two-wheeler in case of an unfortunate event. Thus, a bike insurance policy will safeguard you against the financial liabilities that might occur in such cases.
While availing a comprehensive bike insurance policy, you must compare various insurance plans offered by different insurance providers. This will help you avail bike insurance that best suits your needs. Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance available of Finserv MARKETS provides a wider coverage at a lower premium rate. You can avail a Bajaj Allianz bike insurance online from the comfort of your home. Easy application and hassle-free claim settlement process are some of the added advantages of availing Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance policy.
If you own an expensive bike, you can consider availing a zero depreciation cover. The Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Plan available on Finserv MARKETS offers zero depreciation bike insurance at a relatively low additional cost. By paying a slightly higher premium, you can avail a zero depreciation cover with ease.
So why wait? Avail a bike insurance policy and make a road trip plan with your friends, today.
“Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we works towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs . What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.”