With the digital revolution booming in India, practically everything has shifted online. For anything you wish to buy, whether groceries or shoes or even a suitcase, chances are you’d check your favourite online store first. Shopping online is much more convenient and not to mention, much more comfortable since you can do it from the luxury of your own sofa. Going to a physical store involves much more time than our-fast paced lives allows us to spend on shopping. Plus, when you are shopping online, you aren’t distracted by the opinions of salespersons which makes shopping at retail outlets a very disturbing experience.
Car insurance policies, as a mandatory requirement to driving on Indian roads, have also moved their presence online to appeal to the younger and more tech-savvy generation of consumers. While the policies themselves remain more or less the same as that offered by brick-and-mortar stores, the discounts offered on them make them that much more attractive. What’s more, you can customize your insurance with add-ons yourself, which ensures you pay for exactly what you need.
Continue reading to learn the benefits of buying car insurance online.
- When you decide to buy car insurance online, it brings an added level of transparency while choosing exactly what you require without any interference from agents and middlemen who earn a higher commission when your policy premium is higher. Most of us have heard stories of people paying a lot more than they had bargained for with agents who insisted that certain, expensive add-ons were mandatory. As options now abound for you to buy car insurance online, you get to select and pay for exactly the service you need without having to pay for the middleman as well. This lets you pick the best of the myriad of options that insurers have available for customers. Bajaj Allianz policy, available on Finserv MARKETS, provides zero depreciation car insurance cover as an add-on; making it a very attractive choice while buying policy online.
- The best part of shopping online is naturally the comfort and leisure it offers, over going into physical stores. Rather than walking into an insurer’s office, buying car insurance online allows you to sit back in your own home, select the policy you need and fill in all the details yourself. This not only saves you from mistakes (if any) by your agent might have made while filling in the form on your behalf, but also brings transparency to the processing of your application. The online portal will inform you exactly when you can expect to have your policy processed, and in some cases, also allows for instant issuance of the insurance policy.
- While buying car insurance online, you have the time to browse through the policies on offer – thereby allowing you to make a more informed choice regarding the insurance policy you want for your treasured vehicle. Additionally, insurers’ online portals offer extensive customer support while you are choosing your policy and even afterwards.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance, available on Finserv MARKETS, provides customers with round-the-clock call assistance and sends SMS updates regarding their claims, even on holidays. The insurer also provides 24 x 7 roadside assistance. With minimal human interference, you can get your job done at your own convenience and much faster than visiting a branch.
- Buying car insurance online also gives you the benefit of reminders that your policy is due for renewal or that you need to pay the premium. This ensures that you don’t always need to remember or keep your policy – the reminders help you stay on top of things. You can choose to set alerts for these reminders, and even set up an ‘Auto Pay’ option with your banker which will ensure that your premium payments are made without you having to worry about them. Car insurance renewal is hassle free.
- The added benefit of going cashless is of course also an incentive to shift to buying car insurance online. Cashless mechanisms allowed by online insurance provider’s means that all your payments are made in a seamless fashion, with records being maintained and without the hassles of holding onto payment receipts which are generally issued after cash payments.
Now that you know that buying car insurance online offers you a host of other benefits, apart from its cheaper costs, what are you waiting for? Avail the discounts offered specially for policies for customers like you! Protect your vehicle from natural calamities, man-made calamities, and protect yourself with Personal Accident Cover and Third party legal liabilities with the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance, available on Finserv MARKETS.
To know more on car insurance in depth, you can check out these blogs:
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!