When planning an international trip, there are various things that you must take care of. Right from hotel bookings, places to visit, to availing travel insurance for a safe and secure trip, it is essential that you plan everything beforehand to avoid any hassle during the trip. Exploring an international destination may require a substantial amount of money. Moreover, International travel poses the problem of foreign exchange and getting the best exchange rates. This is where a forex card can come in extremely handy.
Forex card and its benefits
- A forex card is like a travel card that you can load with any foreign currency of your choice. You can utilize a forex card to pay for your expenses in a local currency abroad.
- Forex cards can be pre-loaded with forex amount and they remain unaffected by the volatility of currency prices.
- You can use a forex card to purchase bus or rail tickets, shopping, entry tickets, etc. Moreover, the forex card also allows you to withdraw local cash from an ATM.
- Forex cards are thought of as the most convenient and safest way to carry money on your international travels. It reduces the hassle of carrying cash while traveling abroad. Also, in case you misplace your forex card, you can block it instantly.
- You can either opt for a Single-currency forex card or a Multi-currency forex card depending on whether you are traveling across countries with different currencies or not. Single-currency forex card has limited use, and you will have to bear higher cross-currency charges if you utilize it in another currency. Whereas, as the name suggests, a Multi-currency forex card can be loaded with several currencies and can be used globally.
- Forex cards are economical, convenient and secure and thus, have gained massive acceptance in countries around the world.
Now that you are well aware of the various benefits of forex cards, ensure to avail them while planning your next international trip. You must also purchase a travel insurance policy before traveling abroad. International travel insurance coverage helps with medical expenses, lost luggage, cancellation of the trip, flight accident, and other losses incurred while traveling to an international destination. With prominent financial institutions, you can easily avail travel insurance coverage online through a hassle-free application process.
Before you avail a travel insurance policy, it is advisable to compare various policies offered by different insurers. This will help you avail travel insurance that best suits your requirements. Also, make a note of the inclusions and exclusions of the travel insurance policy before you make the final decision.
Bajaj Allianz travel insurance available at Finserv MARKETS comes with a wider coverage at a competitive premium rate. Easy online application, minimal documentation, reliable customer service, and hassle-free claim settlement are some of the major benefits of availing a Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance. Now that you have a better understanding of various benefits of travel insurance, you can consider purchasing a Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance to secure your trip and make the most of your time abroad.
“Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we works towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs . What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.”