When you are out on the road, you are exposed to a number of risks such as accidents, theft and a lot of other things. Even a small lapse in your insurance coverage could lead to heavy losses. Therefore, when it comes to Two Wheeler Insurance, timely renewal is of utmost importance. A Two Wheeler Insurance Policy acts as a financial safety net and offers coverage against a wide range of risks not only to you but also to the third parties involved in the accident. Hence as a responsible rider, it is your duty to ensure that your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy is renewed on time. Moreover, riding with an expired policy is a punishable offence and can attract a hefty fine.
Fortunately, thanks to the availability of online Two Wheeler Insurance, renewal has become a simple and quick process. If you want to renew your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with us, here’s how to renew bike insurance online: –
- Visit our official website – Finserv Markets Two-Wheeler Insurance
- Enter your basic information and details like your bike’s registration number, its make, model etc.
- Choose the IDV as per your requirements and the premium payable will be displayed.
- Check all the details entered to ensure that everything is in order.
- Proceed to make the payment via debit/credit card or net banking as per your convenience.
If you need any further assistance while renewing your Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan online, you can call our toll-free number – 1800-102-5858. Our executives will guide you through the entire policy renewal process as per your convenience.
Important things to remember while renewing your Two Wheeler Insurance online: –
- Ensure that you renew your policy before it lapses.
- If you haven’t made any claim in the previous policy terms, avail the No Claim Bonus.
- Re-assess your policy coverage at the time of renewal. You can opt for higher coverage or choose more Add-on Covers as per your needs.
- Adjust the IDV as per your requirements and proceed to pay the premium amount, which will be displayed on the screen.
- If you do not renew your two-wheeler insurance before the expiry date, then it is regarded as a break-in case. The inspection of your vehicle is not mandatory. But the policy period will start after 3 days of receiving the payment by the insurance company.
- Go through your policy details carefully and if you notice any discrepancies, the renewal process is the right time to set it right. For e.g., if you have moved to a new city, you will need to submit the required document proofs and get the correct information on your policy.
If you haven’t renewed your two-wheeler insurance policy yet, then do it now on the Finserv Markets website!
“Finserv Markets, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”