From women’s voting rights in the early 1920s to the recent empowerment of rural women in the early 2000s, International Women’s Day is a day of celebrations the world over. International Women’s Day is also a global platform to honour bridging of the gender gap, where women gain more avenues to excel, to have access to equal opportunities and to secure their lives.
Currently, men lead the charge, they are more aware of their own security – whether it is their income, or their lives. This Women’s Day, pledge to inspire more women to secure their lives and their health with insurance plans. A plethora of available insurance policies & financial coverage exclusively for women helps ensure against uncertainties like disease and disabilities (to name a few).
In today’s day and age, society has encouraged the empowerment of women like no other. In the midst of this, it is imperative to mitigate unforeseeable risks like the sudden death of your spouse, medical emergencies or health treatments. It is also well-known that medical expenses are on the rise, and irrespective of age, it makes a lot of sense to invest in a good health insurance plan.
Types Of Health Insurance Plans To Choose From:
Individual Health Insurance Plan:
This is an especially attractive option if you choose to opt-in for purchasing health policy when young. Benefits reaped over the long run are aplenty, and health policy premium to be paid is also comparatively less. Considering today’s millennial woman is financially independent at a relatively lesser age, as compared to the previous generation, investing in a health policy can begin early.
Here are some of the features and benefits of individual health insurance plan:
- Pre-hospitalization & post-hospitalization expenses will be covered basis the premium pay-out
- If you are looking at a health insurance policy that includes doctor’s fees, surgery costs, hospital room rents or even laboratory tests; then an individual health plan is the best option
- If you are diagnosed with a health issue, financial stability is another benefit you can reap with this type of plan
- Get access to a wide network of medical facilities with the option to go cashless. With an individual health insurance policy at Finserv MARKETS, you can get access to 6000+ network hospitals.
- For every claim-free year, you can also enjoy the addition of the No-Claim-Bonus (NCB)
- Additionally, under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you can also gain tax benefits
Family Coverage Insurance Plan:
This type of health insurance allows you to also avail coverage for your loved ones. With family health insurance, there will be no need to purchase separate individual health plans for each of those you care for. Be it your parents, your spouse, your siblings, this complete family health insurance policy will help ease the worry of unexpected financial expenses. You can also enjoy health insurance benefits like maternity & new-born baby coverage.
Here are some of the features and benefits of a family health insurance plan:
- With 2 or more individuals included under this type of plan, this ensures coverage for your spouse, your children, and even your parents. What’s more, you can also conveniently add a member to the same plan!
- All health insurance plans come with an NCB. In the event of no claims filed for a year, you can avail the NCB in health insurance to increase your sum insured for the next year!
- You can also choose your policy term. It ranges from 1 year to 3 years
- Like with the individual health insurance plan, here also you will be able to access a wide network of medical facilities for cashless claim settlements. This is of course if the healthcare facility is a part of the network of hospitals & clinics.
Over and above these, several companies are now also offering health coverage to their employees under a group insurance plan. So go ahead and choose a health insurance plan that’ll best fit your needs.
This International Women’s Day, let’s take a pledge to tame all investing fears and take the lead on securing your future.
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!