The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The most crucial step every traveler must take is insuring himself during a trip. Whether an individual is travelling for leisure or business, having a travel insurance policy is essential. With a policy, the unannounced emergencies are covered with the right financial support.
Before availing overseas travel insurance, take a look at the importance of having such a policy:
The importance of travel insurance:
- A traveler can remain financially covered in case of uncertainties like loss of baggage or passport, cancellation or delay of flight, medical emergencies, and so on.
- Travel insurance offers protection against currency fluctuations.
- It provides the policyholders with medical coverage during their trip.
- It offers extensive coverage at an affordable rate.
Specific scenarios, like any medical or financial emergency, make it impossible for the traveler to undertake his adventurous venture. In that case, a trip cancellation cover comes in handy. Here’s a closer look at how a trip cancellation insurance can protect you:
How does trip cancellation protect you?
Picture this: You’re all set for your new venture. The process of bookings and transit are smooth and easy to follow. With everything under control, you’re super excited to commence the vacation. However, you’re informed about an unpleasant situation a few days before your tour. During a crisis, you’re forced to cancel your trip. With a trip cancellation, an individual is eligible to receive reimbursements to cover for all the financial setbacks.
The unpredictability of life is inevitable. Whether you’re packing your trip or if you’ve already set out for your new venture, an emergency can arise at any given point. During such circumstances, an individual has no choice but to opt for trip cancellation. Go through the following things covered under a trip cancellation insurance cover mentioned below.
What are the inclusions of a trip cancellation policy?
- Falling sick unexpectedly before individual leaves for the trip.
- A sudden medical or financial emergency interrupts your trip planning.
- A policyholder injures himself or falls ill on the trip.
- A delay in the trip.
- Loss of baggage, theft or burglary, and damage of your personal belongings.
- An emergency of cash or resources
To sum up, travelling is the most thrilling as well as the scariest part of our lives. However, having a travel insurance policy keeps us stress-free during our journey. One can opt for international travel policy online in a single click from any corner of the world. Bajaj Allianz travel insurance available on Bajaj Finserv MARKETS is a trusted companion, which offers 24×7 assistance to all its customers. Moreover, the travel plans available on Bajaj Finserv MARKETS provide a hassle-free claim settlement as well as a faster online process.
Get to know what all does travel insurance cover other than trip cancellation.
Bajaj Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and exclusive EMI store, all under one roof- anytime, anywhere!