For Indians, gold is as invaluable as it is an integral part of our culture. Long before it was recognized as a mainstream investment option, on festive days like Dhanteras, Diwali, Akshay Tritiya, weddings, birthdays etc, families considered it auspicious to buy gold. But over time, we’ve faced many issues with buying real gold. First of all, gold is very expensive and when buying real gold, purchasing below a certain quantity was not an option. Either that, or you’d have to buy gold as a piece of jewellery, which again meant that you’d have to at least spend a considerable amount. Moreover, after purchasing the gold, you needed to ensure its safety – the gold needed to be kept in a secure place which involved getting vaults and bank lockers, where the gold would lie unused for years. Another severe problem with buying real gold presented during the need for liquidation – not all dealers will buy gold from you – most dealers will buy back only the gold that they have sold themselves. Dealers who buy others’ gold will usually offer you much lower rates thus making it a highly unprofitable transaction for you.
Digital Gold, however, is the new investment opportunity that overcomes all of these drawbacks. It is a cost-effective, convenient, and secure way to buy gold online, by investing in physical gold using the benefits of digital mediums. Online gold shopping overcomes all of the aforementioned problems with physical gold, allowing everyone the opportunity to buy, store and sell gold at their convenience.
- You pay only for 24 karat gold: One of the key problems with buying gold is that you mostly will buy it in the form of gold jewellery. In doing so, you’re not only paying for the gold you have purchased but you also end up paying for the other amalgamated precious metals the piece contains as well as the and stones and gems studded. In the case of gold purchased online, however, that is not the case. Every hard-earned rupees that you invest is used to buy only gold of the finest quality (24K 99.5% purity). With Digital Gold, you therefore no longer have to worry about the authenticity and the quality of the gold you’re investing in.
- Zero making charges: One of the intrinsic hidden costs when purchasing gold jewellery is that the final cost not only includes gold rates but also making charges that often add up to thousands of rupees, the making charges usually vary between 6% to 14% of the price of gold this again varies from one jeweller to another. Naturally, when you want to sell the gold, the amount that you paid as making charges is irrecoverable. The price of Digital Gold, on the other hand, is devoid of making charges, which implies that the cost you bear is purely the cost of the gold.
- Trade your gold according to your convenience: Buying physical gold is not the most efficient option for simply because not only is it time-consuming and inconvenient, you also have to physically visit a jeweller or a bank to make the actual purchase. With Gold purchased online, however, you can buy and sell gold online anytime and anywhere as per your comfort. In fact platforms like Finserv MARKETS, make the process even simpler and allow you to buy or sell gold online in just a two-step process.
- No hassles about storage and documentation: Physical gold mandates that it be stored in bank vaults or safes, all of which come with expensive and long-term storage costs, like registration fees, annual charges, service charges, etc.. Not only that, there is a lot of paperwork that’s involved in renting a locker or vault from a bank. This is not only tiring but also time-consuming, particularly in a world where we are used to everything happening at lightning fast speeds. Digital Gold, however, saves you all these hassles. Once the online gold purchase is complete, it stores your accumulated gold in safe and secured vaults that are provided to the customers at no additional costs. With Finserv MARKETS there is no need for any documentation either, thus saving you a lot of precious time and energy.
- Convert ’Gold’ into ‘Cash’ instantly: One of the biggest advantages with online Gold is that you can easily sell gold online, anytime and from anywhere. All you need is access to internet connectivity. Moreover, once you’ve sold the gold, you will not have to wait days for the money – the amount will be transferred to your registered bank account within a few hours.
With so many benefits online gold is fast replacing physical gold as one of the safest, smartest investment options. Platforms like Finserv MARKETS has over the years, become one of the most trusted financial partners for more than 100 million customers across the country today. Thus, when investing in gold, trust us when it comes to quality and security.
Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv, is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. We understand that every individual is different and thus when you plan to achieve your life goals or shop for the gadget of your dreams, we believe in helping you Make it Happen in a few simple clicks. Simple and fast loan application processes, seamless, hassle-free claim-settlements, no cost EMIs, 4 hours product delivery and numerous other benefits. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!