The CIBIL score is a three digit numeric summary of your credit history. It ranges from 300 to 900 and it is one of the most important factors that determine your loan eligibility. Therefore, you must work towards improving your CIBIL score before applying for a loan. Make sure that your CIBIL score is 750 or above before you proceed with making any loan application. This will not only enhance the approval chances of your loan application but also help you avail a higher loan amount with reasonable interest rate and favourable terms. It is equally important that you keep a regular check on your CIBIL score. Any error in your credit report can affect your CIBIL score negatively. Thus, you must pull your credit report and ensure that it is error-free. If you happen to spot an error in your credit report, you must get it resolved at the earliest by informing the credit bureau.
How to check CIBIL score?
You can check CIBIL score by visiting CIBIL’s official website. To check the CIBIL score, you will be required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You will have to fill an online form providing all the basic details such as name, address, ID proof, date of birth, past loan history and other relevant data.
- On filling these details, you’ll be redirected to the payment page. You will be required to pay a nominal fee and you can make the payment through various modes such as credit cards, net banking etc.
- On making the payment, you will be redirected to an authentication page. Here, you will have to answer questions related to your credit history to verify your identity with CIBIL. Once the authentication process is completed, you will receive your CIBIL report on your registered email address within the next 24 hours.
- According to the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), you can get one free credit report in a financial year that contains your credit score.
Apart from this, you can also make use of online lending platform Finserv MARKETS to know your CIBIL score for free. Also read how you can check CIBIL Score by Pan Card.
The process of checking CIBIL score for free at Finserv MARKETS is given below:
- Visit the official website of Finserv MARKETS
- Click on “check CIBIL score”, and enter the required details.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered email ID and mobile number. You should authenticate your identity by confirming the OTP.
- On verifying your identity, you will be able to fetch your detailed Financial Health Check Report consisting of your CIBIL score. You can also check your CIBIL score through the Finserv MARKETS App.
- Now that you are well aware of the process to check CIBIL score for free at Finserv MARKETS, let us have a look at some of the major benefits of the same:
Benefits of Checking CIBIL Score at Finserv MARKETS
It doesn’t affect your CIBIL score
Checking CIBIL score at Finserv MARKETS won’t affect your CIBIL score as it would be a soft inquiry. This can prove to be beneficial if you wish to apply for a loan in the future.
You get a personalized Report
The personalized report will not only consist of your CIBIL Score but also provide details about the financial performance across various parameters. This will give you an in-depth understanding of your finances and allow you to make better financial decisions.
Helps you achieve financial goals
The report will give you insights that will help you make your future financially secure and also provide you with smart investment options. This can help you achieve your financial goals with ease.
Finserv MARKETS is a reliable online platform that can help you easily check your CIBIL score for free. Apart from checking CIBIL score online, you can also use this platform to avail loans, purchase and renew insurance, make smart investments, etc. You can avail various types of lending products such as personal loan, business loan, home loan, loan against property, etc. with ease through a hassle-free online application process. The documentation required is minimal and the loan comes with a competitive interest rate and various attractive features such as flexible repayment option, unlimited withdrawals and much more. You can also get an estimate of your monthly installments by using an online EMI calculator. This will help you plan your monthly budget wisely and make timely repayment of the loan amount. You also get an option to customize your loan as per your requirements. Lastly, make sure that you check your credit score and try to boost it before applying for any credit product. This will help you avail the best deal for yourself.
“Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.”