A personal loan has the flexibility to serve a modern working person’s various needs. Therefore Indians have started trusting – and using – personal loans a lot more over the past decade. The graph below shows the spike.
Source: Forbes India
A personal loan can be used to achieve multiple goals. You can use a Bajaj Finserv personal loan, available on Finserv MARKETS, to finance your education or to visit the holiday destination you always wanted to.
At times, one may find themselves in need of urgent funds. Be it for urgent medical treatment, or if you find yourself in a fix on a solo trip, a personal can come in extremely useful in any number of situations. In such instances, even a moment’s delay can prove costly.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans, available on Finserv MARKETS, takes all of i.e. 24 hours, to reach your bank account. That’s not all – the online approval takes less than 3 minutes. On Finserv MARKETS, you can cut through red tape and unnecessary forms and make use of the most effortless process of securing loans.
You can start with a basic online form that checks if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are very broad so to be as inclusive as possible.
Check out the four criteria you need to meet to secure a bajaj finserv personal loan:
- You can get a personal loan at an early age of 23 up to the time you are 55.
- Salaried employees who are earning at least, or more than, the minimum salary in their city – are eligible to avail Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans. This criterion ensures that apples are not compared to oranges – you income is only compared to that of your local peers. It is immaterial whether you are employed with a Multinational Corporation or with the local government – as long as you earn the minimum salary in your city, you are eligible.
- The next piece of information you need to provide is your CIBIL Score. CIBIL, which stands for Credit Information Bureau Of India Limited, stores credit information on more than 60 crore individuals and 3 crore businesses. All loan application procedures require a CIBIL score as it analyses your past loan and credit history and calculates a “probability of default.” A CIBIL score more than 750 is considered ideal.
- The final criterion is that you need to be an Indian resident.
Along with the above information, you may be prompted to submit financial documents like your salary slip.
Once you complete the form, Finserv MARKETS’ turbo-charged backend systems kick into high gear. All your information is processed within minutes. If all your details have been entered accurately, your loan will be approved within 3 minutes. You will be notified of the approval online. Finserv MARKETS aims to make the experience of securing a loan as intuitive and swift as possible.
After the approval, you will be prompted to enter two further details:
- The amount you wish to withdraw
- The tenure over which you will be paying it back
This is where the personalization kicks in. A longer tenure means you will be paying lower EMIs(Equated Monthly Installments) over a longer period of time. In contrast, a shorter loan tenure means you will be paying higher EMIs over a shorter period of time. You can pick that, or choose a longer tenure if you choose to balance your financial obligations and goals with your EMIs.
To get a good understanding of different interest rates and EMI amounts, you can use the Bajaj Finance personal loan EMI calculator. You can enter different loan amounts and consider different repayment scenarios. Calculating your EMIs online is not only simple and convenient, it helps you save on time as well!
Personal Loan come with affordable interest rates and flexible loan tenures. The quick loan disbursals, ensure there are no more waiting periods to fulfill your goals.
One of your foremost criteria while selecting the ideal loan for yourself should be ensuring speedy approval and disbursals times. With the Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans on Finserv MARKETS, you can not only benefit from lightning fast processing but also utmost transparency and no hidden charges during the application process. Apply for a personal loan of your choice now!
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.