Everyone wishes to have a grand wedding. Indians spend a fortune on their wedding to ensure that everything is well-organized. Keeping the expenses of a lavish Indian wedding in mind, most couples resort to availing a marriage loan to finance their wedding. Since the wedding day is the most important day for the bride and the groom, it is important to ensure that everything is taken care of in the right fashion. If you are planning for an exotic wedding, but you are on a budget, here are some hacks that will help you do just that.
Select a venue well in advance
- When planning for the wedding day, the first thing to be done is selecting a proper venue for the wedding. The wedding venue serves as the stage for the big day, and therefore it is advisable to carefully assess all the factors while selecting the venue.
- From wedding halls, open-air lawns to luxurious hotels, there are a lot of options that you can choose from for your big day.
- If your wedding day is during the rainy season, it is recommended to avoid open-air locations. Instead, you may opt for a hotel or a wedding hall.
- Booking the venue well in advance can help you save a large amount of money. Moreover, while selecting the wedding venue, do not forget to make a note of the overtime charges, space issues, and parking concerns.
- In order to take care of the expenses related to the booking of your wedding venue, you can consider availing a personal loan for marriage.
Choose your wedding date wisely
- While choosing your wedding date, you should consider various factors such as season, availability and budget.
- Opting for an off season-wedding can help you bring down the cost of wedding significantly. Moreover, you can also plan for a wedding with a shorter duration to lower the expenses. Investing less time in pre-wedding functions is, therefore, a great idea to manage the wedding expenses wisely.
Decide the guest list wisely
- Indian weddings are almost like a family reunion and therefore, deciding the guest list is an important part of the wedding planning. However, couples often face the dilemma of whom to invite to the wedding and whom to politely decline.
- Since the number of guests arriving at the wedding may impact the overall budget of the wedding, it is essential to carefully plan and finalize the guest list.
Some of the most common expenses related to an exotic wedding are venue booking, decoration, apparel, jewelry, catering, accommodation of guests, etc. Instead of managing all of these on your own, you can consider taking the help of professional wedding planners. They will take care of the wedding preparation and ensure that your wedding day becomes the most memorable day of your life.
Since it may become difficult to manage the wedding expenses with your savings, you can consider availing a personal loan for the same. With the help of leading financial institutions and online lenders, you can avail an instant personal loan. Bajaj Finserv marriage loan offers competitive interest rate and other lucrative features such as instant approval and quick disbursal of the personal loan for marriage amount. Make a note of the marriage loan interest rate while availing the wedding loan. A lower interest rate can help in reducing the repayment burden in the long run.
Now that you are well aware of the ways through which you can reduce the wedding expenses, ensure to make the most of it while planning your dream wedding.