With Holi around the corner and festivities underway, it’s time to rid yourself of your financial worries. Strong financials help us and our families lead a stress-free life and support us in securing the future of our loved ones. Debts, on the other hand, can have a negative impact on our regular finances leading to constant worry. So, this festive season, let us pledge to lighten the load and manage our financial obligations well.
Finserv MARKETS is a one-stop financial service provider. It helps you to safeguard your finances from risky market fluctuations, as well as offer loans at lowest interest rates with speedy approval so that you can enjoy every occasion with your loved ones without any worry.
The basic eligibility to avail a loan is that you need to be a resident of India and you should fall in the age bracket of 23 – 62 years. However, the eligibility may also vary according to the type of loan you apply for.
Mentioned below are the types of loans offered by Finserv MARKETS:
- Home loan: If you’re planning to make a shift from being a tenant to a proud owner of your ‘dream house’, consider taking a home loan from Finserv MARKETS which offers the best financial support.
However, remember, the loan is sanctioned only after you meet the eligibility criteria. The documents required to begin the process are – Aadhar card, address proof and 3 months’ bank account statement. When you choose the EMI option, the amount you pay every month includes your principal amount and the rate of interest. The maximum loan you can apply for is 3.5 crore.
- Business loan: While applying for a Bajaj Finserv Business Loan at Finserv MARKETS, you get the exclusive EMI benefit, where you have to pay only the interest amount as EMI, in the initial period. You also get the option to choose from multiple repayment options. The rate of interest starts from 18% p.a., while the processing fee is 3% of the loan amount. There are no annual maintenance charges, but an amount equivalent to 2% of the monthly EMI is charged as a penalty, in case you fail to pay the EMI.
- Personal loan: Whether it’s for your child’s education, a foreign holiday or a medical emergency, there can be a sudden requirement of money. At Finserv MARKETS, you can apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan for the amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs. The documents you need to submit include – Aadhar card, PAN card and the last 3 months’ bank account statements to get your loan sanctioned. Once the document verification is done, the amount will be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours.
- Loans against property: A property is a prized asset that can be used as security when applying for a loan. The loan amount could be either used for personal or professional purposes. In order to avail a loan against property, the property title has to be clear. The property could be a shared one or a rented commercial. But, it should not be under any litigation and free of an existing mortgage.
- Two and three-wheeler loan: Owning a vehicle is the best solution to tackle daily traffic problems. Finserv MARKETS offers two wheeler loans, to help you purchase your dream bike or any two-wheelers. The eligibility requirement is that you should be above 21 years and salary for a year. The rate of interest is calculated on your profile and the loan amount.
Finserv MARKETS as a platform offers exclusively affordable loans, so this Holi, make a wish and let Finserv MARKETS help you turn it into a reality.
“Finserv MARKETS, from the house of Bajaj Finserv is an exclusive online supermarket for all your personal and financial needs. Loans, Insurance, Investment and an exclusive EMI store, all under one roof – anytime, anywhere!”