Who doesn’t love to shop? With the increase in digitalization and newer e-commerce websites popping up every day, the number of online shoppers have increased tremendously. Most online shoppers claim to use cards, either credit, or debit to buy products online. One of the primary benefits of using cards is that it contains none of the hassle of counting money or carrying cash with you every time you go out to shop. A single swipe is simply all it takes to complete your purchases!
For a few years, shoppers leaned more towards credit cards due to their obvious benefits. An alternative better than the credit card has now emerged in the market. This is the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Read on to know all about the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and how to apply for it:
What is the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
The Bajaj Finserv Card helps you in fulfilling your shopping needs with the benefit of Equated Monthly Installments. The card has been tailored to specifically suit your requirements and aims to give you seamless and convenient shopping experiences. At times, while shopping for electronic appliances like Smart TV or laptops, you might not have enough money to cover the cost. In such case, you may opt to use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card which will convert the cost of the product into easily affordable Equated Monthly Installments.
You can purchase just about anything using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card – ranging from kitchen appliances and electronics like TV to even groceries and Netflix subscriptions. The card comes with a pre-approved loan up to ₹1.5 lakhs, which you can utilize to quench your shopping needs.
How does the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card work?
To make your purchases, you can simply visit any of the partner stores present all over India. If you do not wish to purchase offline, you can simply visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store or any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner portals to avail no-cost EMIs on your online shopping. The EMI Store is home to several useful appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, geysers, washing machines, water purifiers and more. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you can easily conduct your EMI shopping without the use of a debit or credit card. Further, an added benefit of using the Bajaj Finserv EMI card is that it makes all your purchases extremely secure.
You might be wondering how you can get your hands on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card. You can apply for the EMI card offline or you may simply choose to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card online.
Bajaj EMI Card – Apply Online
In order to finish the Bajaj Finance Card Apply Online process, you have to simply follow the following steps:
- You can either download the Finserv MARKETS app or visit the website
- On the website or app, click on Apply Now or Get Card, respectively
- After filling in your details, at the end of the application process, pay a one-time application fee of ₹530
- If your payment is successful, you will get an SMS to view your Bajaj Finserv EMI card
- To continue shopping on EMI card, you can visit any of the numerous Bajaj Finserv partner stores. You can make use of the Store Locator to the store nearest to you.
- Submit only your KYC documents once before making a purchase at the Bajaj Finserv partner store
- Once your card is activated, you can enjoy great offers as you shop online on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, online portals like Amazon and Flipkart or at any one of the 84, 200 strong partner stores across the length and breadth of India.
Bajaj EMI Card – Apply Offline
You can apply for the EMI card offline too. To get you card offline, you can follow these steps
- You can visit any one of the Bajaj EMI Network stores
- You would be required to fill in the application form for Bajaj Finserv EMI card
- Submit your documents for KYC
Once you apply successfully, you will receive a User ID and Password for the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal. Here, you can check the status of your application.
- What is the eligibility criteria for EMI card?
To apply for an EMI card, the eligibility criteria is:
- You should have a regular income source
- You must be between the age group of 25-60 years
- Have a healthy credit profile, without history of payment defaults
- You should possess a savings or individual current bank account in India
Bajaj EMI Card Fees & Charges:
While applying for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you would be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 530. Any charges levied on purchases are made completely transparent to the user. Moreover, you can also avail the benefit of zero foreclosure charges.
So, now that you are aware of how to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, it might be time to let go of your debit card and change your shopping experience into something exciting. Opt for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card now and reap the benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card later!
To read more interesting blogs, check out: Bajaj Finserv EMI Card-Everything You Need To Know , Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Vs Credit Cards , Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Offers and many more!
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App