You stand to benefit in numerous ways by subscribing to the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card. This payment system allows you to purchase a variety of products on easy, no-cost EMIs. Among the products you can purchase are electronic devices, home appliances, lifestyle products, and even services like gym memberships and travel bookings. This card allows you to make your purchase from any of Bajaj Finserv’s numerous partner stores located across several major cities in the country. You can even use the Bajaj Finserv EMI card to purchase consumer durables from e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
When you make any purchase from these online and offline stores, the Bajaj EMI card gives you the two-fold advantage of flexible EMI payments and affordable down payments. In many cases, the down payment is zero, so you can easily buy the product of your choice now and pay later.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI card comes with a pre-approved loan limit. You can purchase as many products on EMI as you wish to, as long as it is within the spending limit available on your card. To ensure that you spend responsibly, it’s essential to remain aware of the balance on your Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
To keep yourself informed about your Bajaj EMI card balance details, you can check the status of your card online using a variety of methods. Keep a check on your EMI card balance prevents you from spending over the pre-approved limit.
There are four ways through which you can perform your Bajaj EMI card balance check.
- Contact the EMI card call center
- Email our customer care service
- Use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app
- Get your details on Experia, the customer portal
How to check Bajaj EMI card balance using the call center
You can contact the call center for information on your Bajaj EMI card. Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough of how our representatives at the call center can help you with your Bajaj EMI card balance check.
- Step 1: Call us at 0869 801 0101 from your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Choose the language you wish to converse in.
- Step 3: Upon getting in touch with our representative, you’ll need to give them some essential details like your name and your EMI card number.
- Step 4: Once you’ve given them the details needed, our representatives will help you know the balance remaining on your EMI card.
How to check Bajaj EMI card balance using our email service
If you’re unable to contact our customer care representatives over the phone, you can make use of our email service to reach out to use and verify the balance remaining on your Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Here’s how you can do this.
- Step 1: Type out your request along with the details of your EMI card such as its number, your name, and your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID.
- Step 3: You’ll receive a response from our customer support team, giving you the details you require.
How to check Bajaj EMI card balance using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet app is a convenient product that helps you keep track of your spending limit. It can be accessed from the comfort of your smartphone, so you can avail the service from anywhere, at any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide to using the Wallet app to check your Bajaj EMI card balance.
- Step 1: Download the application on your smartphone from the app store.
- Step 2: Launch the app on your phone and sign in using your customer ID and password. You can also use your registered mobile number/email ID and the corresponding OTP.
- Step 3: On the main header of the Account page, you’ll find the ‘EMI’ option. Click on it.
- Step 4: The app will then redirect you to a new page, which contains all the details related to your Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- Step 5: You’ll find a bar under the digital representation of your EMI network card. Check this bar to obtain the details of the amount of the pre-approved loan you’ve already used and the limit remaining.
How to check Bajaj EMI card balance using Experia
Bajaj Finserv’s official customer portal, Experia, is an extremely user-friendly platform that helps you access all the details regarding your EMI card. You can also use this portal to track your card’s balance. Here’s how you can use Experia to perform a Bajaj EMI card balance check.
- Step 1: Visit the official customer portal, Experia.
- Step 2: Sign into the portal using any of these combinations of credentials – your customer ID and password, or your registered phone number/email ID and the OTP sent to that number or email.
- Step 3: After you’ve fed in the right credentials, click the ‘Next’ option.
- Step 4: In case you do not have your customer ID, or in case your registered mobile number/email ID aren’t accessible, you can use your Facebook or Google credentials to log into Experia.
- Step 5: Once you’ve logged in, head to the section titled ‘My Relationship.’
- Step 6: From here, you’ll need to navigate to the ‘EMI Network Card’ segment.
- Step 7: In this segment, you can view every detail associated with your EMI network card, such as its balance, status, expiry and other key pieces of information.
With these methods, you can always remain up-to-date about the pre-approved limit remaining on your Bajaj Finserv EMI card. It’s important to keep a check on this balance, so you don’t make the mistake of spending more than the loan limit offered to you. Tracking this balance also helps you plan your finances and your future purchases. In addition to this, knowing your Bajaj EMI card balance can also ensure that you make your EMI payments on time, so your credit history is not adversely impacted.
If you’ve subscribed to this card, ensure that you perform a Bajaj EMI card balance check at frequent intervals, so you don’t fall back on your payments. You can call our Bajaj Finserv representatives, email us, or even use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet to check your balance without any hassle.
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.